God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Wait there's 2 realm shifts so which one is better for this fight? I haven't beaten this piece of shyt yet:mjcry:
You're supposed to have both but you can only do the build of both in NG+.

Don't use that infinity gauntlet shyt, the damage potential is too low. The highest damage potential in the game is the Zeus armor + delayed blades of chaos attacks. You'll kill the strongest bosses in less than 1 minute.

concise

Veteran
Daps
holy fukk this game is boring...I’ve forced myself to play it and try to enjoy it but this ain’t it...game is EXTREMELY linear...deleted it and all saved data...yikes...I’ve never questioned IGN giving games 10s before...but this shyt didn’t warrant a perfect score @ all

lol, I just started replaying this also with my downtime, and while I was able to avoid my old criticisms of it for a while, I'm questioning again why this is called God of War :pachaha: At least the visuals are nice.

concise

Veteran
Daps
and lol at this game making you question IGN ratings. I haven't respected their ratings since the GameCube/PS2 era. :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and lol at this game making you question IGN ratings. I haven't respected their ratings since the GameCube/PS2 era. :pachaha:

more so talking this gen

overall tho I didn’t pay attention to their ratings until I bought a PS3

The Plug

Daps
Mmmmmmm.

Fighting this bytch now. This is a long ass fight and nothing is op against her

Was the reward any good
You get the final piece of armor that gives you masssive damage but allows you to be one shot by almost any enemy.

Fight that fight completely defensively, only attack when she finishes her combo.

This is my video beating her:

I had two pieces of zeus armor on so I did a lot of damage. My controller was busted too. If you have any of the time slow runes, use all of them. Learn how to do the delayed combos for the blades of chaos. Only use runic attacks when she has an opening. Turn around when she does her move when she suspends herself in the air and does an AOE, always throw your axe at her in the air when she does her ultimate move when she's in the air flying.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mmmmmmm.

Fighting this bytch now. This is a long ass fight and nothing is op against her

Was the reward any good

You get the final piece of armor that gives you masssive damage but allows you to be one shot by almost any enemy.

Fight that fight completely defensively, only attack when she finishes her combo.

^^^

Daps

I had two pieces of zeus armor on so I did a lot of damage. My controller was busted too.

It’s crazy how y’all nikkas beat her, mafukkas beating her without taking damage :bryan:how the fukk y’all that good?

just got through ffv7 and want to give this another play through! Maybe the best game experience I’ve ever had.

The Plug

Daps
It’s crazy how y’all nikkas beat her, mafukkas beating her without taking damage :bryan:how the fukk y’all that good?

just got through ffv7 and want to give this another play through! Maybe the best game experience I’ve ever had.
Bruh, do you know how many times I died to this bytch because I wanted to play my own way? I was ready to shoot my fukking screen. Worst of all my controller d pad was not working, so I had to change the PS4 controls to something else so I can quick-turn Kratos.

Damn, now that you said it, I am good because I only got hit like twice through the whole fight.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I started a new game this wkend, but I know it’s getting put back down in a few days :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I had two pieces of zeus armor on so I did a lot of damage. My controller was busted too. If you have any of the time slow runes, use all of them. Learn how to do the delayed combos for the blades of chaos. Only use runic attacks when she has an opening. Turn around when she does her move when she suspends herself in the air and does an AOE, always throw your axe at her in the air when she does her ultimate move when she's in the air flying.

I'm using mist armor with the infinite gauntlet for added perks. I got her down 75 percent but there's always that one mistake..,

I don't know how cats hitting her out the air when she does that blinding attack. That shyt is free on me. If IC an stop that she will fold immediately

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

This cat beat her with no upgrades on GMGOW mode and no damage

Daps
Bruh, do you know how many times I died to this bytch because I wanted to play my own way? I was ready to shoot my fukking screen. Worst of all my controller d pad was not working, so I had to change the PS4 controls to something else so I can quick-turn Kratos.

Damn, now that you said it, I am good because I only got hit like twice through the whole fight.

I only managed to beat like half of these bytches. They was giving me work lol.

the first time I played the game I was more locked in on the story so once. I beat it I said fukk it, this time I’m coming back in Guns blazing for everybody