God of War | PS4/ PC |

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the comments are far more exciting than the game...it’s almost like two separate entities...I see why I got bored w/ this shyt the first time I tried to play it smh

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
ughhh @ some of these exaggerated comments smh :hubie:

It’s clearly based on an opinion, I think the game is brilliant and a masterpiece while others think otherwise. I was enthralled by this game from the get go and thought it did a brilliant job evolving a terrible character like Kratos into one you actually gave a fukk about.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s clearly based on an opinion, I think the game is brilliant and a masterpiece while others think otherwise. I was enthralled by this game from the get go and thought it did a brilliant job evolving a terrible character like Kratos into one you actually gave a fukk about.

ughh this makes me despise your other comment even more

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
GOW may have had the goat boss battle ever :wow:

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
GOW may have had the goat boss battle ever :wow:

It's funny how your gameplay looks damn near exactly like mine.

A flaw of reactive combat systems like these is that they test the exact same type of play. So everyone will eventually have the play the she way, with almost same weapons, armor and tactics.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's funny how your gameplay looks damn near exactly like mine.

A flaw of reactive combat systems like these is that they test the exact same type of play. So everyone will eventually have the play the she way, with almost same weapons, armor and tactics.

its that old school arcade type twitch reaction skill

only way to beat the valkyries is to recognize their patterns. With realmshift that shyt becomes easy

real talk without realm shift its damn near impossible because of her attack cancels. You block her shyt and she resets to hit you with the instant wing stab :tocry:

edit just noticed - my run is Give me god of war diff on NG+ I saw her stomp you and i was like dahell you should be dead :pachaha:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
the comments are far more exciting than the game...it’s almost like two separate entities...I see why I got bored w/ this shyt the first time I tried to play it smh

Yea I don’t fukk with it at all

GOW 3 was fire and I played it like 9 years after
It dropped

I fukk with GOW Ascension so far

But this shyt I ain’t feeling :francis: