God of War | PS4/ PC |

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I got this and OG God of War remastered sitting over there collecting dust.

Never played a GoW game. Those two games and Trails of Cold Steel. I could prolly plant gardens on them, the dust so thick on the covers.
bro play that shyt

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im like 75 percent finished with the game and never collect any apples for my healthbar. do i need to go back and do this shyt

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to but they help a lot, especially with Valkyries unless you know how to beat them, you'll get one shotted by all of them
Mannn will it take me a long time to go back to get the apples? Feels like a big time waste if I do

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just started replaying...didn’t realize it’s been almost 2 years since I touched this game...and I’m still practically @ the beginning lol

it’s ok but I feel like the game is holding my hand too much

it’s been cool so far but I’m questioning if this game really warranted a 10 from IGN

ftr I typically do not have any issue w/ many if the other games they gave “perfect” 10s too

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just started replaying...didn’t realize it’s been almost 2 years since I touched this game...and I’m still practically @ the beginning lol

it’s ok but I feel like the game is holding my hand too much

it’s been cool so far but I’m questioning if this game really warranted a 10 from IGN

ftr I typically do not have any issue w/ many if the other games they gave “perfect” 10s too
u still at the beginning...at least finish the game first :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
holy fukk this game is boring...I’ve forced myself to play it and try to enjoy it but this ain’t it...game is EXTREMELY linear...deleted it and all saved data...yikes...I’ve never questioned IGN giving games 10s before...but this shyt didn’t warrant a perfect score @ all