God of War | PS4/ PC |

Daps
Even if he washes Thor...he still has to fight Odin.

jAf3XNOl.gif

Lawd don’t take Kratos!!!!:sadcam:
He's definitely dying. No way he taking Odin as old man kratos.

Him and Thor might be neck and neck though

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Idk breh I think Thor is physically the most powerful God Kratos will ever have to take on, Thor might be the one to body our boy.
I love world mytholgy and Thor as a brawler/warrior goes harder than every Greek God except for possibly prime Zeus but Zeus got him beat on magic and techniques, which is how Odin fights using magic and his skill. I dont think this Kratos could hang with a legit God like Thor right now if hes having trouble with the Valkyries and Baldr. Young Kratos would abuse anybody tho

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He's not facing Odin alone which is where I believe Surtr will come into play. Fenrir the giant ice wolf that bodies Odin in Norse mythology as well as Jormangander the giant snake will be proving back up:ufdup:Of course Surtr in norse myth could be used as a :umad:on some Gaia shyt and hit Kratos with that:umad:thought I was helping you and your kid? Sike:umad:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It will go like this. Thor comes to Kratos house, beats Kratos and takes his son. Second fight, Kratos does better but is still not good enough. Final fight, the giant snake helps to kill Thor because of the prophecy.

Odin might not be as good of a fighter as Kratos or Thor but he knows some good magic that will make it hard for Kratos to even get to him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It will go like this. Thor comes to Kratos house, beats Kratos and takes his son. Second fight, Kratos does better but is still not good enough. Final fight, the giant snake helps to kill Thor because of the prophecy.
Odin might not be as good of a fighter as Kratos or Thor but he knows some good magic that will make it hard for Kratos to even get to him.
He already helped him actually:sas2:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I got this and OG God of War remastered sitting over there collecting dust.

Never played a GoW game. Those two games and Trails of Cold Steel. I could prolly plant gardens on them, the dust so thick on the covers.