God of War | PS4/ PC |

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
My man didn’t start anything, he was just trying to live a low key life with his son and fulfill his wife’s last request.
What happened to Thor’s people they brought on themselves, should’ve had his sons in check :ufdup:
That's right. Kratos was in his yard minding his own business. Baldur knocked on his door. Modi and Magnus attacked Kratos and Atreus unprovoked.

What is it you Americans say? Don't start none, won't be none.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
That's right. Kratos was in his yard minding his own business. Baldur knocked on his door. Modi and Magnus attacked Kratos and Atreus unprovoked.

What is it you Americans say? Don't start none, won't be none.

To be fair they did offer Kratos and Atreus the chance to come peacefully and Kratos was like nah so Magni was like say less :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thor gonna wash Kratos :mjcry::wow:

Thor gonna do Kratos more filthy than he did the giants :hubie::manny::scusthov:
I believe we'll body the son of Odin eventually :ufdup:That first fight though :lupe:I don't know if Kratos dies but.....this won't be a pretty L:lupe:When the sec half of the game kicks in and we felt even more indestructible :ooh::whew:You think Santa Monica not going to try and humble us that first round??:ufdup:We bodied both this mans sons. Atreus ended the brother and caught a body his damn self:krs:That humble moment is coming :wow:Kratos will hold that L and unleash full Spartan rage:demonic:Until mofukking Surtr gets loose on some bullshyt and everyone gets the:ufdup::dead::dead:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope in the sequel they keep the combat at the same point while still making the progression fresh

It was trash in Tomb Raider 2 when you had to relearn skill trees/ability’s again just so you had something to unlock when you levelled, why the fukk do I have to learn how to rope grapple again :mindblown:

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I beat the story mode just before my trial ended.

Game was OK at most. It wasn’t some game changer like some people were hyping it.

The premise was stupid but the story was good.

Every time Kratos called Atreus “BOY” had me :dead:

The final scene was super dope to me.

This was my first God of War game.

Im thinking about copping Horizon Zero Dawn :whoo:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I beat the story mode just before my trial ended.

Game was OK at most. It wasn’t some game changer like some people were hyping it.

The premise was stupid but the story was good.

Every time Kratos called Atreus “BOY” had me :dead:

The final scene was super dope to me.

This was my first God of War game.

Im thinking about copping Horizon Zero Dawn :whoo:
Had you played the rest of them it would have been much better for you.