God of War | PS4/ PC |

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still mad at pallette swap bosses

didn't live up to its true potential like God of war 3. God of war 2 is the last one that really took it there

They didn't play the final boss character like it was actually a final boss.

thought i was the only one that felt this way. Maybe its the new systems plus deadlines but GOW 2 felt like the last complete game with all the bosses and locations u visited.

GOW 3 wentdownhill after the poseidon battle and im still mad they cut Gaia out of the zues end battle. Kratos going against thor or odin is nuts and he needs some upgrades fast with kid loki tossing around magic arrows and shyt

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We didn’t get DLCs/expansions for either this or Sekiro, the top 2 games on the PS4

yh I’m salty :unimpressed:
we got new game plus tho :manny: I feel anything else was rightfully saved for the sequel. judging by what we should see, it will be the closest to an actual 10/10 game that we've ever seen. if they got ian McShane to play Odin :wow:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
thats exactly how I feel
can't find a game that can compete with GOW

any suggestions?
There isn’t one honestly, game of the generation. That said maybe Horizon Zero Dawn can fill the void a little bit or similarly Darksiders 2 (even with the dated graphics it’s still fire)

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
There isn’t one honestly, game of the generation. That said maybe Horizon Zero Dawn can fill the void a little bit or similarly Darksiders 2 (even with the dated graphics it’s still fire)

Horizon Zero Dawn will definitely fill the void. Honestly I think both these games are tied for the top spot this generation

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka got the same feats we do. :mindblown:

I don’t know about that breh :ld:

We didn’t get DLCs/expansions for either this or Sekiro, the top 2 games on the PS4

yh I’m salty :unimpressed:

Don’t be, just means we get that full sequel sooner :whew:

Yo... TIL THIS DAY, that beat switch when my nygga got them thangs back :wow:

The combat up to that point was great, it was varied and fun as shyt as it was, but when he went back and got THOSE?? Breh..it’s rare that a game makes me literally :ooh:

That shyt wasn’t even just tacked onto the combat either, just as many combos, variation and specials as the axe :wow:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
This game is above average at best. Give me god of war is really fukked up and exposes this game

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
thats exactly how I feel
can't find a game that can compete with GOW

any suggestions?

I thought both Nier Automata and DMC5 were better then GOW. But im a sucker for smooth action gameplay. I'll always admit GOW beats those 2 games in basically everything else but core gameplay.