God of War | PS4/ PC |

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
i haven't beat this yet. i gotta say im not as into it as the past games :to: my brother bought it for me for my birthday n keeps asking if i beat. dont got the heart to say its butt :to:
could have bought me weed instead or something :mjcry:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Your Father should beat your bytch ass. :camby:
sorry you feel that way. honestly it could just be because i been really busy lately. normally i have time. so usually when i have time. i was enjoying it while playing i just havent in a while. and id probably win that fight anyways :manny:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

So beat everybody I encounter, open all the chests I see, instead of just running to where the mini-bosses arena shyt is basically?

And you right, whenever I come back to the start and I see revenants I know I might as well reset them muhfukkas. Easily the most annoying enemy type I've encountered in a video game.
I noticed I didn't get fogs until I had like 7k+ of that mists shyt

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The key for me in Nifleheim was leveling up to about 8 and a half.

Makes a world of difference from a high 7, shyt was annoying as hell before I went into it as strong as possible

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Seriously... They went OD on how important the leveling works in this shyt. I'm over 8, with Epic Gear on, fully maxed out Axe, and I'm beating the shyt out of the Queen and it literally took me 13 minutes to beat her?

:gucci:

The whole chip away at these enemies health like that is ridiculous. What's the max level you can get Kratos to in this game?

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Seriously... They went OD on how important the leveling works in this shyt. I'm over 8, with Epic Gear on, fully maxed out Axe, and I'm beating the shyt out of the Queen and it literally took me 13 minutes to beat her?

:gucci:

The whole chip away at these enemies health like that is ridiculous. What's the max level you can get Kratos to in this game?

Level 9 I just beat the queen too

But I was level 8 when I did it

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I JUST BEAT THE FUCNG ON GIVE ME GOD OF WAR

OK THIS HOW I DID IT

I USE VALK GEAR LEVEL ALL THE WAY UP

PLUS I USE TALISMAN OF UNBOUNDED POTENTIAL

TGAT TAILSMAN IS THE CHEAT CODE

IT LETS YOU REFRESH YOUR RUNIC

So I had my cooldown up to 121 I would spam hels tunic and then hit her with the frost giants frenzy

My blades I had blast of Hephaestus
Gift of Apollo I kept my health bar full I never get low then 90 percent

I kept spamming that tailsman to refresh my runic

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT

ONE OF MY GREATEST GAMING MOMENTS

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Finally beat the game over the weekend

Didn't even realize the Baldur battle was the final boss battle in the game until I saw the credits come up....figured Kratos would have had an encounter with Thor or Odin in the game.

Now to finish off the final Valkyries(Think I have beaten 5/8) and do all of Nifleheim.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Valk gear is best when facing the queen high Cooldown >
I rocked the Valk Waist Armor, and the Mist Stuff everywhere else.

I wanted to try out doing it with all Valk armor but I didn't feel like farming for the materials to Max out the Valk stuff I had, so I said fukk it... This is getting beat with the highest level shyt that I already have.

Since the fight takes so long, the good thing about the armor I got for the fog meant that my health regenerated over time.

Also... Is the blind move that the Queen does unlockable/evadable? I got hit with it every time she did it

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I rocked the Valk Waist Armor, and the Mist Stuff everywhere else.

I wanted to try out doing it with all Valk armor but I didn't feel like farming for the materials to Max out the Valk stuff I had, so I said fukk it... This is getting beat with the highest level shyt that I already have.

Since the fight takes so long, the good thing about the armor I got for the fog meant that my health regenerated over time.

Also... Is the blind move that the Queen does unlockable/evadable? I got hit with it every time she did it
Yeah, you have to knock her out the air before she does it.