God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

The three easiest was the one where they regen health

All you to do is barefist
Other one is kill all the enemies before time runs out
Lastly don’t get hit ....when the Stone Mountain brute pops up just hit l2 when he opens chest to throw a big ass rock in rage mode

I did the impossible trials 3 times to fully level up

I could never beat the one where y it adds time to after every kill because of the revenant and elf boss til recently

I did it for fun after I beat queen Sigrun I used the same talisman of unbound potential
I got to the stone boss last time he easily hit me with a projectile from across the screen and I said fukk this. Saving up some rage maybe the key thank you

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I got to the stone boss last time he easily hit me with a projectile from across the screen and I said fukk this. Saving up some rage maybe the key thank you

Yeah you should have plenty because I stay back and just throw the axe once at the Draugrs and the beginning enemies once he opens hid chest throw the rock it instantly brings up r 3 so you can finish him

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
brehs how do I get the anchor fogs :gucci: I thot I only needed 10,000 mist echoes & it would open this realm tear. I go to this bytch & shyt won't open :dwillhuh:

so I say fukk it & open up these golden chests :yeshrug: upgraded the axe, got to level 7 & equipped the infinity glove on Kratos :banderas:

but seriously, what do I do to get this fukkin fog :wtf:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
brehs how do I get the anchor fogs :gucci: I thot I only needed 10,000 mist echoes & it would open this realm tear. I go to this bytch & shyt won't open :dwillhuh:

so I say fukk it & open up these golden chests :yeshrug: upgraded the axe, got to level 7 & equipped the infinity glove on Kratos :banderas:

but seriously, what do I do to get this fukkin fog :wtf:
They in the mini boss rooms in the maze. Collect every chest you come across and go in the room where you fought the Valkyrie and it's another room like that on the other side of the maze.

I don't know if I was just lucky but I got the 3 anchor fogs each time I did that.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
All I gotta do now is the find the rest of them damn ravens and I'll have the platinum.

It will take some years but the sequel on PS5 will be all of this :wow: :blessed::ohlawd::damn:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
spent way too much time getting killed fighting those two big drugar or whatever they're called things that pop out of the black thing thats floating in the air though.
Realm Tears
Gotta level up a bit more then, fam.
Some of those enemies ain't shyt. :russ:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Realm Tears
Gotta level up a bit more then, fam.
Some of those enemies ain't shyt. :russ:

:hubie:

thats typical me though, trying to do shyt too quickly and let myself waste time and i'm lazy with blocking too.
i smoothly got on course back quick after that bullshyt...at the dragon after going up the mountain.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
got to level 8 & add the chest and waist deadly mist armor...shyt makes navigating the mist so much easier :whew:

still looking for them fogs :beli:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:hubie:

thats typical me though, trying to do shyt too quickly and let myself waste time and i'm lazy with blocking too.
i smoothly got on course back quick after that bullshyt...at the dragon after going up the mountain.
I get it. I do the same shyt.
I did it with a tear that spit out level 8s when I was a level 5.
I ran around and picked them off one by one, but it took some trickery. :shaq:

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
finally found the first fog, closed the realm tear, killed the Nifleheim valkyrie, then killed Sigrun, and maxed out the deadly mist armor

so in short,
giphy.gif
:wow: