God of War | PS4/ PC |

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When you say open every chest, are you suggesting clearing every area in order to do that? Or just the chests that spawn that I don't have to fight for

:jbhmm:

@lamont614

Open every chest ... go through each area the fog should spawn in a gold chest towards the end...

Also you can reset enemies if you don’t like them just go in and out to reset at the beginning I hated the those fukking revenatss

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Open every chest ... go through each area the fog should spawn in a gold chest towards the end...

Also you can reset enemies if you don’t like them just go in and out to reset at the beginning I hated the those fukking revenatss

Maaaan, fukk them revenants. Also, fukk wolvers too. I had a Nifleheim run once that spawned damn near nothing but revenants and wolvers. shyt was unbearable.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh:

So beat everybody I encounter, open all the chests I see, instead of just running to where the mini-bosses arena shyt is basically?

And you right, whenever I come back to the start and I see revenants I know I might as well reset them muhfukkas. Easily the most annoying enemy type I've encountered in a video game.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
This Fog Realm is ridiculous, I'm beating the areas with the mini-bosses on GMGoW Mode and none of the chests are giving me the Anchor of Fog item that I need to open up the Realm Tears.

Like seriously, what the fukk. I've beaten Valkary's, Travelers, Trolls, and whatever the fukk else spawns with them and these muhfukkas are not giving me that Anchor.

:snoop:

It took me a while to start getting those anchors. Try to open as many chest as you can during your run to increase your odds of getting an anchor from the gold chest.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

So beat everybody I encounter, open all the chests I see, instead of just running to where the mini-bosses arena shyt is basically?

And you right, whenever I come back to the start and I see revenants I know I might as well reset them muhfukkas. Easily the most annoying enemy type I've encountered in a video game.

Yes lol open all the chest

I just envision you running all the way the boss battles
:laff:

You gotta clear it you will be good

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes lol open all the chest

I just envision you running all the way the boss battles
:laff:

You gotta clear it you will be good
shyt nikka, when them Revenants pop up I got little on they ass. I figured I needed as much time as possible for the real mini-boss shyt, so after I got the route down, I just skipped hella shyt
:whew:

But now I see they don't honor my cleverness
:demonic:

Now I know what must be done.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Brehs I’m like level 6 armor, beat the game. Now I need to go beat these Valkyrie bytches, how do I upgrade to level 9.
Equip the mist armor you get from Nifilheim. Upgrade that. Equip epic enhancements on the armor. It’s 3 sockets each on the mist armor.

For your talisman, equip shattered gauntlet of ages. Upgrade that to max so that you can equip 3 enhancements on that as well. Equip it with 3 of the 6 “infinity stones”

Have the axe and chains upgraded to max too.

I beat all the Valkyries except the queen when I was at level 6 and 7. For the Queen I had to go to level 8.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have you got equipment that protects against the mist? If not, get some, equip it, and basically clear the whole place. You'll get the anchors pretty quick. What level are you?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Have you got equipment that protects against the mist? If not, get some, equip it, and basically clear the whole place. You'll get the anchors pretty quick. What level are you?
7 damn near 8.

I got 2 Anchors so far, I know where to go now and what to do. I'm on this toxic ass 2nd (15k) Realm Tear now with all the aids bytchass Revenants

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Soooooooo they really make you FARM Mist Echoes to get everything in the Realm with the cursed fog?

:stopitslime:

What's the best way to get a shyt load of these? Please don't tell me I have to just continue clearing these dudes out and running back up to the top to deposit what I've accumulated. Please TELL me there's another way.

:gucci:

I got all the Chests open, and now I have to get 10k Mist Echoes, then 15k, and then 20k to fight these tear realms. This is easily the most annoying part of my playthrough so far

was gonna post the same thing...Nifleheim is pure unnecessary hell & I'm just trying to get to the Valkyrie not all this other shyt but it seems I'll have to do that first & then get the Valkyrie last :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
was gonna post the same thing...Nifleheim is pure unnecessary hell & I'm just trying to get to the Valkyrie not all this other shyt but it seems I'll have to do that first & then get the Valkyrie last :francis:
Dawg... the 2nd Realm Tear really had me questioning my videogame purpose in life last night. Like why is this shyt so cheap and toxic as fukk

:gucci: