God of War | PS4/ PC |

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Soooooooo they really make you FARM Mist Echoes to get everything in the Realm with the cursed fog?

:stopitslime:

What's the best way to get a shyt load of these? Please don't tell me I have to just continue clearing these dudes out and running back up to the top to deposit what I've accumulated. Please TELL me there's another way.

:gucci:

I got all the Chests open, and now I have to get 10k Mist Echoes, then 15k, and then 20k to fight these tear realms. This is easily the most annoying part of my playthrough so far

:snoop:

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Soooooooo they really make you FARM Mist Echoes to get get everything in the Realm with the cursed fog?

:stopitslime:

What's the best way to get a shyt load of these? Please don't tell me I have to just continue clearing these dudes out and running back up to the top to deposit what I've accumulated. Please TELL me there's another way.

:gucci:

I got all the Chests open, and now I have to get 10k Mist Echoes, then 15k, and then 20k to fight these tear realms. This is easily the most annoying part of my playthrough so far

Yep. Don't forget to upgrade your mist armour too. With the upgrades, I got between 6-12k mist echoes per run.

You don't have to fight everybody. You can run through with minimal fighting. Nornir and runic chests have the most.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
If you want farm echoes without the stress turn it down to easy and run through the whole place in a circle. Open every chest especially the rune ones.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Don't forget to upgrade your mist armour too. With the upgrades, I got between 6-12k mist echoes per run.
Man, that's some fukking bullshyt.

So you get more Echoes with upgraded Mist Armor? That's what I'll do next then. I was getting them and unlocking the Chests first...I was only getting 800 to 2000 per run, so this shyt was taking forever.

Daps
Reppin
I haven't beat it yet but a question for those that have made it through the whole game.

I'm at the part where we need to get Mimir's other eye and have to visit the World Serpent again. Mimir said to make sure I am geared up correctly and to take any precautions before proceeding. Is this the end of the game or will I still be able to do all of the other stuff? Was wondering if I need to do the other realms and valkyries before going to the World Serpent...

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I haven't beat it yet but a question for those that have made it through the whole game.

I'm at the part where we need to get Mimir's other eye and have to visit the World Serpent again. Mimir said to make sure I am geared up correctly and to take any precautions before proceeding. Is this the end of the game or will I still be able to do all of the other stuff? Was wondering if I need to do the other realms and valkyries before going to the World Serpent...
Nah, it's not the end but you're close. Nothing is locked so you'll be able to do all the extra stuff after you beat the game. I 100% the game after the story in fact.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I’m farming now for valk armor for Sigrun I had level 9 mist armor

I’m going to see how high I can get my level with Valk armor

Gotta do these impossible trials again

Only reason I’m doing it I heard the Sigrun fight is easier with Valk armor because of the cool down

If I can’t beat the bytch I need the twitter accounts to the creators so I can wine for a patch

Also don’t tell me to turn the difficulty down I’m on god of war mode

I can’t :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This Fog Realm is ridiculous, I'm beating the areas with the mini-bosses on GMGoW Mode and none of the chests are giving me the Anchor of Fog item that I need to open up the Realm Tears.

Like seriously, what the fukk. I've beaten Valkary's, Travelers, Trolls, and whatever the fukk else spawns with them and these muhfukkas are not giving me that Anchor.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This Fog Realm is ridiculous, I'm beating the areas with the mini-bosses on GMGoW Mode and none of the chests are giving me the Anchor of Fog item that I need to open up the Realm Tears.

Like seriously, what the fukk. I've beaten Valkary's, Travelers, Trolls, and whatever the fukk else spawns with them and these muhfukkas are not giving me that Anchor.

Only advice I can give is go left to right in the maze big as circle ....

They usually in the one with the ogre that spawns

Open every chest ....

It’s the gold yellow chest ...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only advice I can give is go left to right in the maze big as circle ....

They usually in the one with the ogre that spawns

Open every chest ....

It’s the gold yellow chest ...
fukk Sony Santa Monica
:francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When you say open every chest, are you suggesting clearing every area in order to do that? Or just the chests that spawn that I don't have to fight for

:jbhmm:

@lamont614