God of War | PS4/ PC |

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you have to knock her out the air before she does it.
How do you knock her out of the air? There's 3 moves that she hovers up in the air and flashes red prior to attacking...
  • Unblockable Projectile (which is easy to dodge)
  • Unblockable Massive AOE Attack (this is easy to counter by hitting her with the axe, then she drops)
  • Unblockable Blind AOE Wave Attack (Doesn't do a lot of damage, couldn't figure out how to counter)
The last move is what I'm talking about. I tried hitting her but she didn't drop. The 2nd move is easy to knock her out of it, and every time you drop her you get a free combo and do damage. But the last one seemed like you just had to eat the damage, every time. I couldn't dodge it, and I couldn't block it... and hitting her midair didn't knock her out of the animation.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
How do you knock her out of the air? There's 3 moves that she hovers up in the air and flashes red prior to attacking...
  • Unblockable Projectile (which is easy to dodge)
  • Unblockable Massive AOE Attack (this is easy to counter by hitting her with the axe, then she drops)
  • Unblockable Blind AOE Wave Attack (Doesn't do a lot of damage, couldn't figure out how to counter)
The last move is what I'm talking about. I tried hitting her but she didn't drop. The 2nd move is easy to knock her out of it, and every time you drop her you get a free combo and do damage. But the last one seemed like you just had to eat the damage, every time. I couldn't dodge it, and I couldn't block it... and hitting her midair didn't knock her out of the animation.
Axe throw fam. Atreus arrows does the trick sometimes but to be safe axe throw.

You sure you did it fast enough? Soon as I saw her start flying up I was already throwing the axe.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You sure you did it fast enough? Soon as I saw her start flying up I was already throwing the axe.
I gotta check out some Youtube videos, because I swear I've hit her when she's went up and she doesn't drop. I'm just glad I'm done with that shyt, even at 8.5 it was fukking ridiculous how much damage that bytch absorbed.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I rocked the Valk Waist Armor, and the Mist Stuff everywhere else.

I wanted to try out doing it with all Valk armor but I didn't feel like farming for the materials to Max out the Valk stuff I had, so I said fukk it... This is getting beat with the highest level shyt that I already have.

Since the fight takes so long, the good thing about the armor I got for the fog meant that my health regenerated over time.

Also... Is the blind move that the Queen does unlockable/evadable? I got hit with it every time she did it

You just look away hit the direction pad it took me awhile to decode If it was that move or the other one where you can throw the axe at her

You can also hit the block button twice so you can break her shield :russ:

Yeah I went back to the mist and did some impossible trials twice to level them up

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You just look away hit the direction pad it took me awhile to decode If it was that move or the other one where you can throw the axe at her

You can also hit the block button twice so you can break her shield :russ:

Yeah I went back to the mist and did some impossible trials twice to level them up
Ok, that makes sense... cause I'm like I swear you can't hit her out of that blind shyt she does. And I was just eating it cause I had no clue how to avoid it

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Arteues doesnโ€™t barely do shyt on god of war mode in this battle :russ:

Only axe throw is the one where she twirls
On god of war mode

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Arteues doesnโ€™t barely do shyt on god of war mode in this battle :russ:

Only axe throw is the one where she twirls
On god of war mode
Damn. I played on give me a challenge and Atreus helped out when it mattered. :yeshrug:

I tried the change direction with the d-pad and that shyt never worked for me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What do i get after i get this last key for these impossible missions in the fire area. I think my last one gonna be beat enemies within time limit. But this shyt beating my ass low key. :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bewzu0.jpg

Aight... I'm done with this game. Got that Plat on GMGoW Mode, beat everything in the game, now it's back to Siege

:demonic:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do i get after i get this last key for these impossible missions in the fire area. I think my last one gonna be beat enemies within time limit. But this shyt beating my ass low key. :mjcry:
If you have 3 keys, you'll be able to do the challenge at the top of the mountain where you fought that Valkyrie

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you have 3 keys, you'll be able to do the challenge at the top of the mountain where you fought that Valkyrie
So I'm doing impossible challenges tondo more challenges.

Got 2 keys but don't have the stomach to kill everyone inside the rings or kill everyone to extend the time limit on impossiblem

Left to go finish the stranger off. Hopefully I get something to get me to level 8 by the end of the game

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I'm doing impossible challenges tondo more challenges.

Got 2 keys but don't have the stomach to kill everyone inside the rings or kill everyone to extend the time limit on impossiblem

Left to go finish the stranger off. Hopefully I get something to get me to level 8 by the end of the game
I just went through all of them, but I think you can skip around and beat the ones you want to in order to get the 3 keys. Doing it lower than 8.5 going to be a bytch tho.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just went through all of the, but I think you can skip around and beat the ones you want to in order to get the 3 keys. Doing it lower than 8.5 going to be a bytch tho.
I'm 7.5. I'll come back. Last 2 I have to do are sickening

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just went through all of the, but I think you can skip around and beat the ones you want to in order to get the 3 keys. Doing it lower than 8.5 going to be a bytch tho.

@Mowgli

The three easiest was the one where they regen health

All you to do is barefist
Other one is kill all the enemies before time runs out
Lastly donโ€™t get hit ....when the Stone Mountain brute pops up just hit l2 when he opens chest to throw a big ass rock in rage mode

I did the impossible trials 3 times to fully level up

I could never beat the one where y it adds time to after every kill because of the revenant and elf boss til recently

I did it for fun after I beat queen Sigrun I used the same talisman of unbound potential