God of War | PS4/ PC |

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brutal. I'll pass. I like these battles to take as short a time as possible. I'll fall back and level up if need be. That's crazy though. Pure Skill. I'd like to graduate there one day.

Level up that gear after you best this dude. U need all the help you can get.

:dwillhuh: breh went Ultra Instinct, I mean if he got touched once, he's dead

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeeezus when can I get the fukking BELT as a weapon because I reckon' this boy needs a whippin!

This lil muffukka is talking REAL fresh even Kratos is like
giphy.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm on level 3 right now, what armor would y'all recommend going forward?:jbhmm:

currently I'm rockin Plaudrons of Focus chest armor, the ancient wrist gear, & I forgot the waist armor

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As far as the ending goes after sleeping.

Why would Thor wait until years later to confront Kratos. Kratos killed his brother and sons, then opened a door to jotunheim, which they have been trying to do forever, and they know where he lives. Why would they wait years to go see about him?

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Why would Thor wait until years later to confront Kratos. Kratos killed his brother and sons, then opened a door to jotunheim, which they have been trying to do forever, and they know where he lives. Why would they wait years to go see about him?

Well we don't know what they've been up to, maybe Kratos and son been on another adventure. Maybe Thor was out smashing random people's head in or getting drunk. All I know is I can't wait to kill his ass.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ive beat the game on give me a challenge and the Valkyrie Queen. Was it supposed to trigger a diff ending or something? :ohhh:

Nah breh. Regardless of what you do, once you finish the game you gotta return to your crib and you'll get the "true" ending.

In my case I finished the game, beat the Queen, and then went home.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Honestly, Thor could've taken a 5 year nap after getting drunk and going on a killing spree before the events of the game :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Thor is all over the 9 realms so he may not have been in Midgard at the time. The way he fd up the other son to near death it doesn't seem like he cares that much about them:patrice::merchant:Damn near every story Mirmir told resulted in Thor decimating someone:damn::damn::damn: