God of War | PS4/ PC |

Creepn

All Star
Daps
As far as the ending goes after sleeping.

Why would Thor wait until years later to confront Kratos. Kratos killed his brother and sons, then opened a door to jotunheim, which they have been trying to do forever, and they know where he lives. Why would they wait years to go see about him?
It was a premonition the kid was having. A dream. Didn't happen yet but will.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I feel like Kratos could take my bytch, even without throwing hands. :jbhmm:

Dude has mad underrated swag.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Once you attain this level of skill every challenge becomes a small obstacle

Bare handing challenges

On the Hardest Difficulty the game has to offer :steviej:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:dwillhuh: breh went Ultra Instinct, I mean if he got touched once, he's dead

One thing I don't understand about this video is that at a couple points the Valkyrie begins to fly in the air at which point the player turns away from her, when he turns around again the enemy didn't do anything but float back to the ground. What is happening there? Is that a glitch?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This is one of those games where, when im done playing, i probably wont want to play anyting else for a long time. Its that good IMO and nothing else will be close. I kinda hate spidey comes after this, cuz while im sure it will be fun and good, i doubt itll be like this.

Im near the end of the main story, but id still rather do side quests/explore. Started the trials and got to the 3rd sword on my first run.

Game has so much content its crazy. Whats even crazier is id gladly pay for DLC.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is one of those games where, when im done playing, i probably wont want to play anyting else for a long time. Its that good IMO and nothing else will be close. I kinda hate spidey comes after this, cuz while im sure it will be fun and good, i doubt itll be like this.

Im near the end of the main story, but id still rather do side quests/explore. Started the trials and got to the 3rd sword on my first run.

Game has so much content its crazy. Whats even crazier is id gladly pay for DLC.
Yeah I don't want this game to end.
Last night I made it to Hellheim. I have no clue how long I have left but so far I've loved every second.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
As far as the ending goes after sleeping.

Why would Thor wait until years later to confront Kratos. Kratos killed his brother and sons, then opened a door to jotunheim, which they have been trying to do forever, and they know where he lives. Why would they wait years to go see about him?

Thor was in another realm (probably Asgard) and time passes differently in every realm. Could be the reason but we won't know until the next game.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
One thing I don't understand about this video is that at a couple points the Valkyrie begins to fly in the air at which point the player turns away from her, when he turns around again the enemy didn't do anything but float back to the ground. What is happening there? Is that a glitch?

It's an attack that's "unavoidable" that does very little damage but blinds you for a few seconds. The way to avoid it is to not look at the Valkyrie.

I'm not sure if you can also prevent it from working if you are far away from her, there's another attack you can avoid that way and I might be mixing them up.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
You can avoid Sigruns blind attack if you're far away because her arena is so big. You can't avoid Eirs blind because the room is so small. I didn't know you could avoid it by just turning around, that's pretty cool.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

llt23

All Star
Daps
My gamer card gonna get pulled again but Im not a fan of the difficulty. On normal just taking down a random Draugr takes a lot of hits, then they throw waves at you. Its tedious and boring.

I put the game on easy and it felt better. God of War Kratos should be able to kill these scrubs in one combo. It kills my immersion when im supposedly a God and I do bytch made damage.

Only other issue I have is the side stuff being locked off. What are the odds that Im really gonna give a shyt to back track or even remember the shyt I passed hours ago?

Other than that the game is excellent.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I got like 7 trophies left then I'll go home. It's get those two sets of armour, find artifacts, shrines, upgrade life/ rage and kill all the ravens :snoop:.

I won't platinum this for a minute......