God of War | PS4/ PC |

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Only reason she tough is because of the shyt camera...

You lose lock on when she dips and the camera doesn't refocus quick enough...

No way to dodge her "red" attack if you lose her on screen, that shyt got lock on...

I probably fought that bytch at a low level to which made it worse for me...

I hate exploring, that's my kryptonite...

The Alfheim one? I just ran into her. My first Valkyrie. Ya'll weren't playing, these shyts are hard.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The Alfheim one? I just ran into her. My first Valkyrie. Ya'll weren't playing, these shyts are hard.

You should max out Atreus Bow. I didn't until the very end of the game...hoarded all my experience points upgrading all these damn light and heavy runic attacks I NEVER USED or even equipped :mjlol:

But I think at level 4 or 5 his bow begins to do MASSIVE amounts of damage. Specifically the lightning arrows where they can actual flat out stun an enemy with an arrow or two. That is how I ended up beating all the Valkyries except Sigrun...stun with his lightning arrows then heavy running over hand attack...stun with arrows then light runic attack...stun with arrows then heavy runic attack...stun with arrows then cleave attack...had my spartan rage maxed out so use that and used the heavy stomp attack and the boulder throw attack...probably a minute and a half into every Valkyrie fight except Sigrun I had about 60% of their health down doing this...and the only thing that didn't work on Sigrun was the cleave attack she somehow could move out the way EVERY SINGLE fukkING TIME:francis:

The next time I play this I am going to max out Atreus stats way earlier in the game cause I pretty much ignored him all the way up until the second time you go to Hel and really only upgraded him cause I had nothing left to spend exp on...

I played the game in a real stupid way...instead of focusing my armor on one or two of each type of armor i was trying to max all them shyts out then i ended up with barely enough resources to get to level 6 by the end...

I also used enchantments wrong and didn't much pay attention to what they actually did as a perk, instead of focusing on what their stats said...for example I got some enchantment that dropped ice poison and fire damage by 12 percent...and i am assuming it was 3 of them in the game cause I got the message saying they stacked for something much higher...but it only gave like a + 8 to defense...so I never used it cause I had some other enchantments that increased multiple stats...I only ever used it when I was fighting this high level revenant and ice draugur out of a realm tear that would kill me with two hits and so I went and looked at my enchantments and saw I had it...was like :ohhh:...no idea where i got it from though...

Atreus also has some armor suit that increases his damage...I noticed when I had it equipped every time I did a heavy running attack he would jump right over my head and shoot an arrow right into the enemies face and for low level or mid level enemies it would either kill them or stun them and I could instantly cleave them...or maybe that was just the game cause supposedly the deeper in the game you get the stronger he gets?:ohhh: He started doing it when I changed his armor though when I first had to fight a Wulver:ohhh:...

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Finished the story, still gonna play some more. Ending was realy dope, wrapped it up nicely and left possibilities for the next game.

Just a dope game in every way.

Sony gang :banderas:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:ohhh: when you realize the first time Baldur knocked on your door he thought Kratos was a giant and was really looking for Faye. When Odin discovers this nikka a foreign God (probably from Freya) at first he's like :damn:then he's going to want to find out how he got here. Didn't Kratos pretty much destroy Greece anyway? Were there any gods left?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Might have to give up @Mowgli

My elite gaming status is on the rocks

I can’t get past Magni and modi :mjcry:

I get to third phase and they keep spamming that tag team where he throws him in the air

Please help

Elite games only

I’m playing on the hardest level

I tried that shyt for at least a hour and gave up

I felt broken :wow:

So I’m taking a week break

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Steamrolled through the final secret boss on normal. Reloaded an earlier save and tried again on hard. Dope fight. In terms of game mechanics... one of the best boss fights I've ever played.

Now to start my GMGOW difficulty playthrough.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

I get to third phase and they keep spamming that tag team where he throws him in the air

Please help

Elite games only

Axe throw knocks him out of the air

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Please help

Elite games only

You have to watch their stun meter not health and make sure you have theyre stunned at the same time. That's what creates the transition to the next phase.

You can knock him out the air when he gets thrown or you have to play one side of the stage or the other so you can run to the other side when he's thrown. I prefer to knock him out the air but this is True Skill

When you Elite Game, you show True Skill. Watch me and ask, who gone stop me haaaaa? Elite Army, we can do this.

I can't be the only one out chea. I need help too :damn:. I'm tryna last 5 minutes barehanded in this arena challenge against hordes of madness. True fukkin skill

Here's your elite walkthrough

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:ohhh: when you realize the first time Baldur knocked on your door he thought Kratos was a giant and was really looking for Faye. When Odin discovers this nikka a foreign God (probably from Freya) at first he's like :damn:then he's going to want to find out how he got here. Didn't Kratos pretty much destroy Greece anyway? Were there any gods left?

Athena technically but she's pretty much a ghost and Odin probably knows everything, those crows you have to kill are his eyes