God of War | PS4/ PC |

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:russ: at kid.

he found out the truth about him being a god like his father. He was like :gladbron: "Can I turn into an animal?, Can I fly?" . This kid wanna be a shapeshifter so badly
.:mjlol:

What's funny is if you know the facts behind Norse mythology... thats kinda his m.o.

Wouldn't be surprised to see that in pt.2 :gladbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I really hate this Niflheim myst echos bullshyt. This has to be the worst part of the game. Just mindless fighting to get a shyt ton of mist echos to close realm tears :martin:

I did Nilfheim and Muspelheim before going through the last three or four main "missions" and half of the Valkyries. It helped me A LOT to ease through the rest the of game, even Sigrun wasn't THAT hard, it just required more patience than usual.

and the last battle with Baldur was easy as fukk, I was :dwillhuh: when it was all over.

I wasn't playing on Give me God of War though :whoa:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:ohhh: when you realize the first time Baldur knocked on your door he thought Kratos was a giant and was really looking for Faye. When Odin discovers this nikka a foreign God (probably from Freya) at first he's like :damn:then he's going to want to find out how he got here. Didn't Kratos pretty much destroy Greece anyway? Were there any gods left?

I'm :sadcam: just thinking about

what fukkery that scumbag Odin will try to pull off once he finds out about Kratos wrecking shyt up. All those stories Mimir told about Odin being the biggest a$$hole in existence just to gain knowledge or prevent his demise in the future, what the hell is he gonna do to Kratos and Loki :damn:

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You have to watch their stun meter not health and make sure you have theyre stunned at the same time. That's what creates the transition to the next phase.

You can knock him out the air when he gets thrown or you have to play one side of the stage or the other so you can run to the other side when he's thrown. I prefer to knock him out the air but this is True Skill

When you Elite Game, you show True Skill. Watch me and ask, who gone stop me haaaaa? Elite Army, we can do this.

I can't be the only one out chea. I need help too :damn:. I'm tryna last 5 minutes barehanded in this arena challenge against hordes of madness. True fukkin skill

Here's your elite walkthrough

You make that knock him out the air look easy

Are you using that one talisman that slows down time :ohhh: on ranged attacks

Or you using auto aim

I need to stop my parry game up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You make that knock him out the air look easy

Are you using that one talisman that slows down time :ohhh: on ranged attacks

Or you using auto aim

I need to stop my parry game up
Neither King

No auto aim. No handicapp time slowing talismans.

The talisman I had shot a huge wave ball at the enemy which interrupts whatever they're doing.

You gotta have fun throwing that axe around and eventually it becomes second nature.
O combined with the steady aim from playing first person shooters.

O....and

True Skill

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:damn: at that one breh who 100% the entire game on GMGOW with Level 1 gear
Brutal. I'll pass. I like these battles to take as short a time as possible. I'll fall back and level up if need be. That's crazy though. Pure Skill. I'd like to graduate there one day.

Level up that gear after you best this dude. U need all the help you can get.