God of War | PS4/ PC |

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's an attack that's "unavoidable" that does very little damage but blinds you for a few seconds. The way to avoid it is to not look at the Valkyrie.

I'm not sure if you can also prevent it from working if you are far away from her, there's another attack you can avoid that way and I might be mixing them up.
Nah, have Atreus hit her with arrows as she rises and starts twirling her spear and she comes back down.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I lost my Give me god of war mode save. :snoop:. My daughter wanted to play so I selected new game to put it on easy for her and it overlapped my saves.

I ain't redoing this shyt.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
KVBcYZK.gif

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You have to watch their stun meter not health and make sure you have theyre stunned at the same time. That's what creates the transition to the next phase.

You can knock him out the air when he gets thrown or you have to play one side of the stage or the other so you can run to the other side when he's thrown. I prefer to knock him out the air but this is True Skill

When you Elite Game, you show True Skill. Watch me and ask, who gone stop me haaaaa? Elite Army, we can do this.

I can't be the only one out chea. I need help too :damn:. I'm tryna last 5 minutes barehanded in this arena challenge against hordes of madness. True fukkin skill

Here's your elite walkthrough

I came back and beat it :blessed:

I don’t why it was so hard to me to throw at them mid air

I finally got the hang of it
I screamed at my daughter :damn: to wake up so she can see I got past that part :russ:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Spoiler

How far am ?

The boy passed out sick and going back to the house ?

25 percent or half way there