God of War | PS4/ PC |

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Sigrun is a hard fight because you can lose sight of her, and those command grabs, the Valhalla ones will end my fights so I cccan’t use the resurrection stones

,:wow:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yo ya'll are messed up as hell. :stopitslime:
We just not gonna use spoilers in here for real? :gucci:
I really gotta ignore the whole thread cause cats can't use basic functions on this forum.
Somebody make a spoiler thread so we can avoid this crap going forward.

Just play the game and ignore this thread dummy. I’ve entered this thread 0 times since I got the game. You know there are gonna be spoilers is it that important for you to read through this while playing the game?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just play the game and ignore this thread dummy. I’ve entered this thread 0 times since I got the game. You know there are gonna be spoilers is it that important for you to read through this while playing the game?
So what the hell are you doing in this thread responding to posts from several pages ago. :camby:
I don't know why anyone is still going on about this. Just keep it movin.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Sigrun is a hard fight because you can lose sight of her, and those command grabs, the Valhalla ones will end my fights so I cccan’t use the resurrection stones

They fixed that in one of the updates. You can use the resurrection stones after you get Valhalla'ed now

Creepn

All Star
Daps

That shyt was pissing me off. I'd get the queen down to low health then she ups and breaks my neck but I'm like, "My boy got me :umad:. Come save me boy....BOY! The stone! :damn:"