God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
oh btw the true ending happens when u go bike home. lol eir was easy once u learned to use the axe to knock her down. the squad raising valkeryie was the tpughest so far almost threw my controller, the fast bytch (forgot her name) was tough u had to be on your toes with that damn swooping and airial stomp shyt...bytch
Only reason she tough is because of the shyt camera...

You lose lock on when she dips and the camera doesn't refocus quick enough...

No way to dodge her "red" attack if you lose her on screen, that shyt got lock on...

I probably fought that bytch at a low level to which made it worse for me...

I hate exploring, that's my kryptonite...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Only reason she tough is because of the shyt camera...

You lose lock on when she dips and the camera doesn't refocus quick enough...

No way to dodge her "red" attack if you lose her on screen, that shyt got lock on...

I probably fought that bytch at a low level to which made it worse for me...

I hate exploring, that's my kryptonite...
lol yea camera work be iffy sometimes which is why i never use lock on in group fights and turned up the camera speed. one on one it comes on or for nightmares. u kinda dnt need to see her just dodge left or right regardless; yea im trynna level up now seems that side quest are the things to do only done a couple so imma do that after i beat the mussflihiem valkeriy

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in Muspelheim and did beat 3 mystic gateways. It seems pretty easy on Give Me A Challenge difficultly and I ain't even finish the main story yet.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Do the some of the enemies get stronger just as Kratos gets stronger? Because some of those werewolf muthafukas are hard as hell to beat.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
This game was great. I actually played enough to get the plat trophy. One of only like 3 I have and I’m like level 16 on ps3 and 14 on ps4. That Bronze trophy life :blessed: