God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hey Coli Brehs.

How the fukk do you beat Gunnar? :what:?
If you struggling with her breh you in for a world of pain and frustration with those other bytches...

You need to parry and empty your Runic attacks...

Equip the titan smash axe skill and make sure it's maxed (the one where you slam the axe multiple times into the ground)...You should immediately hit her with that and it will take almost two bars of health off her (give me a challenge difficulty)...I would also equip the whirlwind axe Runic attack...that also does massive damage to her...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
She was my fastest kill because of that damn mist. I clutched that shyt. :russ:

Same. I died maybe the first 3 or 4 times against her because I got lost in the damn maze and didn't have enough air when I fought her. When I finally figured out the most efficient way to get there, she was easy as hell.

The Muspelheim Valkyrie was the easiest to me though because I was so in the zone after that 100 enemy challenge that I wasn't going to be stopped :pachaha:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Kara was the easiest so far. I just spammed all my runic moves using the chains and bodied her in a couple mins

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
and at first I thought the piece of mural only Kratos sees in Jotunheim was showing his future death... but after rewatching I don't think it's him. All his other depictions on the wall are consistent in appearance, and they look completely different. Attire, beard etc. It's not him.

There's no tattoos either. (Though his tattoos would be on the non visible side... why show the tattooless side if it was him though?)

Creepn

All Star
Daps
and at first I thought the piece of mural only Kratos sees in Jotunheim was showing his future death... but after rewatching I don't think it's him. All his other depictions on the wall are consistent in appearance, and they look completely different. Attire, beard etc. It's not him.

There's no tattoos either. (Though his tattoos would be on the non visible side... why show the tattooless side if it was him though?)
same here. I was looking at it and don't think it's him either. But maybe it is him because at the end of the mural, Atreus walks alone with wolves. I don't know.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:krs:
I didn't know about this. Dope!
do y'all think DLC will drop that opens the other realms?

Could have sworn they said no DLC for this game...

When you find out Freya is trying to get her Valkyrie wings back :damn:

shyt got me :mjcry: thinking about how she going to put the beats on me in whatever comes next:mjcry:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Regarding the future games....

Remember that they have The World Serpent who's actually from the future so he could drop knowledge to help them out and change what's predicted

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Gonna jump back on this one.. .but after completing Yakuza 6......:mjcry: dunno if I can take more emotional moments brehs :mjcry: