:wow:

giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yo THAT sequence was phenomenal:gladbron::whoo::ooh::damn::damn::damn::myman:
When Atreus jumped off and started falling with his dad shooting arrows I was like :myman:. My boy done grown up.
I don't think even Aloy can pull those moves off with the bow :wow: Olliver Queen needs to take notes :mjpls:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just finished this :damn:

Breh looks like the OP of all OP bosses tho :wow: gonna need to get their weight up in the next several years

Also brehs it's pretty much confirmed that

We're gonna experience Ragnarok in one of the sequels

Think the next game's main villain with be Freya as a valkyrie then the final game will be against Thor and Odin. Kratos will probably die/disappear and Loki will be adopted from there.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Think the next game's main villain with be Freya as a valkyrie then the final game will be against Thor and Odin. Kratos will probably die/disappear and Loki will be adopted from there.

I actually think it might be both

Freya teaming up with Thor since that was his brother and the 3rd will be Ragnarok involving Odin but according to the myth, Freya survives Ragnarok so I don't know about her being the antagonist

Some good info about the game and Norse mythos. Contains spoilers if you haven't finished yet

What Norse Mythology Tells Us About Future God of War Games

Makes sense in future games we pick up Hel & Fenrir as allies leading up to Ragnarok & the final showdown with Odin

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man is this just me or sum, but like when i go to shops my equipped chest and or wrist armors dnt show up to be upgraded :what: like i go to the main menu and see them attatched go to upgrade and they not there to choose from am i retarded. and how yall getting anchor fogs trynna get the gift of apollo for the blades shyt, got enuff mists but man running through that maze and tryna watch the time and fight all them nikkas is too much right now.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
oh btw the true ending happens when u go bike home. lol eir was easy once u learned to use the axe to knock her down. the squad raising valkeryie was the tpughest so far almost threw my controller, the fast bytch (forgot her name) was tough u had to be on your toes with that damn swooping and airial stomp shyt...bytch