Game so good people photocopying it:russ:
0zyvvh1gnfv01.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Trilogy theory...

Do not read if you haven't finished the story..

So...

Kratos is the world serpent?:ohhh:

That murial with Atreus holding a dying Kratos strongly implies it...Why is their a serpent around him? And Mimir said they can time travel...

Also I believe in Nordic lore, Loki (who we now know is Atreus) created the world serpent...Would explain why it's ashy pale like Kratos and knew him and the boy... Mimir also said to Kratos "it knows your loss"...How would it know his loss? Plus it hates that fakkit Thor who we know is the main antagonist in this new trilogy...Pretty sure the world serpent supposed to kill Thor in ragnarok via poison...

Dude said their are 5 more games. Odin is primary antagonist in this new series of GOW and it seems pretty obvious each game is going to be centered around his family tree except for 1. In this game you kill Odin's son Baldur who is doing his fathers bidding and the relationship between him and Freya is supposed to show you how it goes between you and Atreus if you don't get along. The next game is going to center around Thor, who you see in Atrues dream sequence, obviously upset that you killed his brother Baldur AND you killed his sons. He is obviously there for revenge. The next game is going to center around Freya, who is pretty pissed at you for killing her son Baldur who she was willing to give her life for. She helps you throughout the game and you repay her by having your son break the magical spell on her son and then killing her son to save her life. In the game she vows to get revenge. After that the only person left is Odin, who they are setting up to be an evil a$$hole but he can't take the disrespect of you murking his sons, his grandsons, AND one of his ex wifes. Now the last two are kind of iffy, since we know that Atreus is actually Loki and Loki is the god of mischief but it all depends on how they write him. You get to see his more sinister side once he finds out he is a god and kills Modi even though Kratos says not to. Atreus is also half giant, who were mostly killed by thor so i think there is going to be some "norse god killed my people i am killing all that is left of the norse gods" Also it is pretty much set up for Kratos to become the norse god of war Tyr, who is strangely missing from the game but Atreus makes the comment that him and Kratos are alike in that are both "good gods". I think there is a game were Kratos somehow goes back in time and becomes Tyr. I also think they are going to jump into different mythical god cultures like african and asian gods where over the course of the games Kratos always becomes the god of war in whatever culture they are doing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Make sure to post that video of the Queen on GOW mode
I hope you aren't doubting me. Don't ever doubt me. This is true skill. This is the Pinnacle Of endurance effort power and prowess. Be patient but prepare to Bear Witness to mastery because once it begins you already know how it ends, nikka :ufdup:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Coli Brehs.

I about to play my first time God of War. Should I drink my alcohol to get buzzed while I play this GOW or should I play sober first to play this GOW? :lupe:

@Kamikaze Revy @Hostile

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
I hope you aren't doubting me. Don't ever doubt me. This is true skill. This is the Pinnacle Of endurance effort power and prowess. Be patient but prepare to Bear Witness to mastery

I’m not lol. I wanna see you put in work though

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This game is so fukking beautiful :ohlawd:.

I'm playing while I'm sober cause I wanna learn first and know what to do with combat, etc to get used to it while I'm on sober then tomorrow will get buzzed.:drunk:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
This game is so fukking beautiful :ohlawd:.

I'm playing while I'm sober cause I wanna learn first and know what to do with combat, etc to get used to it while I'm on sober then tomorrow will get buzzed.:drunk:
Yeah I was going to recommend you learn the controls a little first but be buzzed when you face the Stranger.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m not lol. I wanna see you put in work though
Lemme tide you over with what we doing on the Hardest Difficulty. True Skill. When it begin, you already know how it end holla :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: RNS

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Fantastic game. Great reinvention of the series. Going for the platinum.

2018 is already better than 2017 for me. Monster Hunter, Fighterz, GOW. Then Spidey, Kingdom Hearts 3 and possibly Dreams too.