God of War | PS4/ PC |

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally defeated the queen, sheesh:mjgrin:might order some wings to celebrate since I did take her off. The main thing against her is just defense, once you learn that she is still hard but you will have better success

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So brehs, should I come back and do hidden locations later like towards the end of the game? Because i'm getting washed by these nikkas. I found the location where Thor's statue is and I found where the other dragon is caught in the bind but that nikka with the giant Sword kills me in two hits and is armored up like a bytch.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
@Anhur
This forum has a spoiler tag function.
Writing the words SPOILER and following with spoilers is not the way we do things.
On the menu bar of everything you post there is an icon that looks like a sheet of paper. It's the "insert" function.
Use it to insert a spoiler.
You can go back and edit your post
My post was way too vague to be a spoiler and it really doesn't ruin the game's plot, but I will use the spoiler next time.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Got Kratos to a 5 so me and the boy doing the island tour handing out fades to whoever step out those portals.

Found my 2nd Valkryie and got washed kinda fast. I'll be back for her later. Got the stuff I need to make it to the land of the giants so I'm headed there now.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:
Try it on the regular difficulty first and see how u do. This game aint no joke

Believe me. I always do fine when come to hard difficulty. Regular difficultly just way too easy to me. People be saying the same shyt on Horizon Zero Dawm and man and shyt is way too easy on the hard difficulty.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Believe me. I always do fine when come to hard difficulty. Regular difficultly just way too easy to me. People be saying the same shyt on Horizon Zero Dawm and man and shyt is way too easy on the hard difficulty.

:usure: shyt is way different than HZD difficulty

It's "Get hit once and you die" difficulty

Even on Normal there's a lot of enemies that can kill you with two hits. I was playing today and got bodied by a nikka with a sword on Normal with one hit.

And you can't store health so they don't drop anything, you're fukked because that kid isn't gonna save you

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: shyt is way different than HZD difficulty

It's "Get hit once and you die" difficulty

Even on Normal there's a lot of enemies that can kill you with two hits. I was playing today and got bodied by a nikka with a sword on Normal with one hit.

And you can't store health so they don't drop anything, you're fukked because that kid isn't gonna save you

:lupe:

You got me shocked cause my brother told the same thing