Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I just copped God of War today :blessed:

Will play on Hard Level Difficulty
I did this and got my ass handed to me repeatedly on the first fight.

Does it get easier?

After playing Bayonetta 1 and 2, the combat in this game is a bit sluggish honestly.

Playing this on 4K is breathtaking though. Its almost as clear as Forza 7.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps

Does it get easier?

After playing Bayonetta 1 and 2, the combat in this game is a bit sluggish honestly.

Hard difficulty gets a lot easier once you start upgrading. About half way in the game, it stopped being challenging for me.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the first boss, Daudi Kaupmadr on "Give Me Challenge" difficulty. shyt is easy man....beat it the first time.

Edited:

The Coli Brehs. I was totally wrong. I thought a troll, Daudi Kaupmadr was actually the first boss but it turned out, it's The Stranger :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
:picard:

:wow:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Does it get easier?

Now, I met The Stranger shyt had me :merchant:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Damn....they were type easy cause I was grinding with all the side content....I wanna get the slowdown time talisman, where on the map is the light house sanctuary? Cause these videos aren't showing. it.
In Alfheim, the Light Elf Sanctuary is one off of one of the beaches. Starting from Sindri, follow the river out to the open water and when you see the big temple, its to the far right. If you're facing the temple in the open water, the beach to the left has a hidden chamber of Odin with a Valkyrie to fight and some collectibles...I think there's a legendary chest there. If you go to the right, there's a beach that leads you to the Light Elf Sanctuary which I think has the legendary chest with the time shift talisman, a realm tear (I think with level 6+ enemies to fight) and a Nornir chest puzzle.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Does it get easier?

It's sluggish at first but once the combat clicks with you it's a wrap. At first I was getting disoriented and getting tagged by enemies off screen with everything going on, but once you start to know when to utilize lock on, using tactical rolls while keeping the enemies in front of you, mixing it up with axe throws, parry heavy counters for the tough armor enemies, and getting used to spamming atreus attacks in between it gets much more fluid. Plus to begin with you are pretty much bare bones. I'm rocking a semi-tank build so I'm fukking shyt up at the moment. Sounds complicated but it becomes second nature.