God of War | PS4/ PC |

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:lupe:

You got me shocked cause my brother told the same thing

If can always change the difficulty during the game. I had to do that in the beginning after getting killed 5+ times by some Draugr but then again I was getting use to the controls, that's the other part of it. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to increase the difficulty and not struggle.

Don't let them ruin this shyt for you. Play on hard.

:mjgrin:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If can always change the difficulty during the game. I had to do that in the beginning after getting killed 5+ times by some Draugr but then again I was getting use to the controls, that's the other part of it. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to increase the difficulty and not struggle.

:mjgrin:

Maybe, you're suck at it :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got Kratos to a 5 so me and the boy doing the island tour handing out fades to whoever step out those portals.

Found my 2nd Valkryie and got washed kinda fast. I'll be back for her later. Got the stuff I need to make it to the land of the giants so I'm headed there now.
If they swing yellow my shield and axe says hello.

If they strike red and armor can't buff them to strike yellow, I'm out out

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I cheated by putting the queen valkyrie one easy. Her attacks became like flies and my attacks on her were like swatting flies. I enjoyed ripping her wings off.:lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you're playing on hard the Queen will have you for breakfast. If you're playing on GOW difficulty, good luck.:russ:
Remeber to quote me when you break your controller in frustration.:lolbron:
Gow difficulty.

I said the hardest difficulty didn't I.

True fukkin skill.

I will body that hoe

I've already faced terrors you can't even imagine. Damn near cleared out the lake of 9 minus shyt I can't get to right now at level 4. Think I'm over 70 percent clear on the lake in god of war difficulty.

Valkyrie Irving bout to be My bytch holla.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Once I finish this game I may not play it again. I'm 90% through the campaign. There are some niggles that are grating to me and was blinded by the hype. Combat needs to be looked at. So does the camera. I also found the RPG elements distracting.

The game is good but not as great as the fellating games press have been saying.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Once I finish this game I may not play it again. I'm 90% through the campaign. There are some niggles that are grating to me and was blinded by the hype. Combat needs to be looked at. So does the camera. I also found the RPG elements distracting.

The game is good but not as great as the fellating games press have been saying.
You are in the minority b