God of War | PS4/ PC |

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
One of my tactics on the hard difficulty is to stun like crazy and preform an execution animation. I hardly even take out my weapons. I love parrying and I unlock the projectile parry skill very early on.

Also
If you stun enemies in Niflheim and do the execution animation (e.g. beating on ogres heads, punching the warewolves/revenants, etc.) you freeze the timer on your rate of being poisoned while killing off the enemies. :youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm lost with the side quests brehs
:dame:

I just freed a Dragon and beat this trolls ass after that
:whew:

No RAGE, no damage taken... I died one time on this shyt when I had the damn R3 icon up to finish him and my dumbass tried to stunt and get one more hit in and died to fire.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I love God of War but I won't accept any Elisabet Sobeck slander :mjcry:

Yup.

HZD was great too. 9/10.

But this shyt is legit a 10/10 experience.

Cory and the team deserve the praise. And special shout out to Dave Jaffe for creating the Gawd

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I did this and got my ass handed to me repeatedly on the first fight.

Does it get easier?

After playing Bayonetta 1 and 2, the combat in this game is a bit sluggish honestly.

Playing this on 4K is breathtaking though. Its almost as clear as Forza 7.
Get good scrub.:ufdup:
As you level up and unlock more moves you’ll be crushing foes to and fro with relatively easy like a G.
This ain’t bayoneta. If you looking for that...play that. This God of War is uncut piff not for the faint of heart.:ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What do you get from the collectors edition? I only bought the regular one.
I dope statue of Kratos and his son. Some dlc. And like 4 or 5 little figures (some little statue figures and that head that I haven’t seen in the game yet which talks). You also get a nice lithograph type art work and a sticker.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dope statue of Kratos and his son. Some dlc. And like 4 or 5 little figures (some little statue figures and that head that I haven’t seen in the game yet which talks). You also get a nice lithograph type art work and a sticker.

What kind of DLC?