Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Anhur
This forum has a spoiler tag function.
Writing the words SPOILER and following with spoilers is not the way we do things.
On the menu bar of everything you post there is an icon that looks like a sheet of paper. It's the "insert" function.
Use it to insert a spoiler.
You can go back and edit your post

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been playing for a long time. Somewhere along the way I believe I've gone mad. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I just wander from place to place catching bodies.

So go on about. Face your darkest nightmares casual so you may burn away the trash and ascend to True Skill

This could be you, some day..........

:youngsabo:

On the hardest difficulty

I just did this part last night. I haven't even upgraded Kratos passed LVL 2 I believe... so these muhfukkas were 1 hit kill status on me.
:snoop:

I spammed them from a distance with my Axe and then occasionally I went for a heavy attack that puts you in an animation when you land it and you kick them back after landing it.

:mjgrin:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just beat the Queen Valkyrie. Freya was the original queen of them and is looking for her Warrior Spirit... We gone have to face a tougher one soon.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
won't even ask how far I am cuz I know I'm way in the beginning & I want to enjoy the whole ride to the end :blessed: