Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
God Of War Director Says He Has Plans For Five More Games In The Series

GoWKratosBoat_2D00_041018_2D00_610.jpg

In an interview with Kotaku, director of the latest (and many say greatest) God of War game Cory Barlog was asked about his future plans for the series.

Kotaku's Jason Schreier asked Barlog about future games in a longer interview on the site. "So how much of the future game plan do you have mapped out in your head?"

"Five games," Barlog replied.

"So that’s 25 years?" Schreier asked, referring to the PlayStation 4 God of War taking five years to develop. "Is that what you’re prepared for?"

"No. I want to figure out how to make these things faster, man." Barlog then explains how he hopes and plans to make these games faster from here on out, hopefully not taking 25 years to complete.

God Of War Director Says He Has Plans For Five More Games In The Series

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Trilogy theory...

Do not read if you haven't finished the story..

So...

Kratos is the world serpent?:ohhh:

That murial with Atreus holding a dying Kratos strongly implies it...Why is their a serpent around him? And Mimir said they can time travel...

Also I believe in Nordic lore, Loki (who we now know is Atreus) created the world serpent...Would explain why it's ashy pale like Kratos and knew him and the boy... Mimir also said to Kratos "it knows your loss"...How would it know his loss? Plus it hates that fakkit Thor who we know is the main antagonist in this new trilogy...Pretty sure the world serpent supposed to kill Thor in ragnarok via poison...

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Trilogy theory...

So...

That painting with Atreus holding a dying Kratos strongly implies it...Why is their a serpent around him? And Mimir said they can time travel...

Also I believe in Nordic lore, Loki (who we now know is Atreus) created the world serpent...Would explain why it's ashy pale like Kratos and knew him and the boy...Plus it hates that fakkit Thor who we know is the main antagonist in this new trilogy...Pretty sure the world serpent supposed to kill Thor in ragnarok via poison...
The lore in the game definitely has it going in that direction.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Trilogy theory...

So...

That murial with Atreus holding a dying Kratos strongly implies it...Why is their a serpent around him? And Mimir said they can time travel...

Also I believe in Nordic lore, Loki (who we now know is Atreus) created the world serpent...Would explain why it's ashy pale like Kratos and knew him and the boy... Mimir also said to Kratos "it knows your loss"...How would it know his loss? Plus it hates that fakkit Thor who we know is the main antagonist in this new trilogy...Pretty sure the world serpent supposed to kill Thor in ragnarok via poison...
ehhhh doubt it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just need the valkayrie trophy to go plat, I fought this Singuard bytch 50 times and didn't even come close. And I tried fighting her on story mode:damn::damn:what the hell am I supposed to do
u aint beat her on the easiest difficulty ? :mjlol:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Those bytches are no joke breh especially on the harder difficulties...

The one in the dungeon under the witches house must of killed me 50 times before I got her moves down and I had to use a res stone...Granted tryna fight the bytch at level 3 with green gear wasn't the wisest of ideas but I am a bit a masochist...

What was most aggravating was she got two moves in the air, one is only blockable and the other is only dodgeable...Both the same damn animation until the very end...you have a split second to decide to dodge or block...

But her goons were the biggest annoyance, you can throw the axe at the bytch when she's in the air but she got dual wielders running around that two shot you...
Yeah, I was level 3 when I first encountered the Valkyrie too. I'm playing one level before the God of War difficulty (Give Me a Challenge mode). I was too impatient to stick around and beat her. I'm at level 5 now, so I think I might put in work on her soon :birdman:
fam, yal know thats the easiest Valkyrie of them all right?
You're all just better off leveling up to 6-7 and keeping your guard up the entire time and only dodging the red attacks, parrying the yellow ones and abuse the fukk out of your runic attacks. especially at the beginning before they attack.
I use the squirrel runic that atreus can get and either go for 3 healths or 3 rage boosts every so often fighting these bytches :francis:

plat'd the game :blessed:
:patrice: been stalling the second playthrough though

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I've been playing for a long time. Somewhere along the way I believe I've gone mad. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I just wander from place to place catching bodies.

So go on about. Face your darkest nightmares casual so you may burn away the trash and ascend to True Skill

This could be you, some day..........

:youngsabo:

On the hardest difficulty

Lets be honest, you were running for your life the entire time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lets be honest, you were running for your life the entire time.
Where do you run when there is nowhere to run.

The best way to fight is for them to be lined up as close together as possible.

If you let them get to the side or the back you're dead. If one stuns and the other light attacks your dead.

You need True Skill to be cognisant of all these factors and to then Incorporate it into your subconscious gameplay tactics.

As a casual you wouldn't know shyt about that

Last edited:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
SPOILER!!
I'm about to finish the game. I'm at the part where they the dwarves have to construct something.

I already saw the kid wearing Osiris's crown and the Eye of Horus. I really don't want this game to come to Egypt. I'm tired of all the whitewashing.:francis:
I also don't want to Kratos killing a bunch of black people. I kind of enjoy the white on white crime.:lolbron:
I really hope they go to Japan, the Mayans, or Celtic pantheons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Trilogy theory...

So...

Nah in Norse mythology the world serpent is a son of Loki he's familiar to Atreus because he is the son and grandson of them. I think Atreus will either inadvertently cause Kratos death OR Thor ends up finishing Kratos in a crazy fight. Loki goes full:demonic:and does whatever he can to speed up Ragnarok. Baldurs death is the trigger. Plus, remember Freya pissed now so she's going to be an enemy and it's only a matter of time before Odin comes through. I see Kratos and Atreus if Kratos makes it teaming up with others like Surtur to get some allies:damn::damn: