God of War | PS4/ PC |

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Strength or Runic brehs? :patrice:

Leaning towards Broc's armor because of 30% more rage gain...

That's the route I went. It kind of helped me with the Valkyries.

That being said, Atreus is the GOAT side companion. He's actually useful. That stun potential is crazy. Look up SunhiLegend on Twitter for some God of War gifs also. He makes the combos look graceful while I feel like I'm just hacking and slashing.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I've been playing for a long time. Somewhere along the way I believe I've gone mad. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I just wander from place to place catching bodies.

So go on about. Face your darkest nightmares casual so you may burn away the trash and ascend to True Skill

This could be you, some day..........

:youngsabo:

On the hardest difficulty

you got big balls :dame:

I played this nikkas from afar

I didn’t even try to parry since they can one hit kill you

Just threw my axe and dodged when they get close and used my one tunic attack that is unblockable

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was starting to think this game got easier once I started leveling up Kratos, but I got rocked by the first Valkyrie :damn:

I think I'm going to save the Valkyries until I beat the main storyline

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you got big balls :dame:

I played this nikkas from afar

I didn’t even try to parry since they can one hit kill you

Just threw my axe and dodged when they get close and used my one tunic attack that is unblockable
Good hustle good effort.

Was this axe throwing and dodging on the hardest difficulty?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Good hustle good effort.

Was this axe throwing and dodging on the hardest difficulty?

Yes nikka Wouldn’t be elite gaming without it

I got my son arrows up to 4 plus he got that wolf runic

Range hitting enemies build your rage meter fast as fukk I don’t why I figured that out quick at the beginning of the game ...maybe cheese but it’s facts

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes nikka Wouldn’t be elite gaming without it

I got my son arrows up to 4 plus he got that wolf runic

Range hitting enemies build your rage meter fast as fukk I don’t why I figured that out quick at the beginning of the game ...maybe cheese but it’s facts
Who can argue with a God's methods.
If you're a true god of war there I no such thing as cheese.

Victory by any means

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I was starting to think this game got easier once I started leveling up Kratos, but I got rocked by the first Valkyrie :damn:

I think I'm going to save the Valkyries until I beat the main storyline
Those bytches are no joke breh especially on the harder difficulties...

The one in the dungeon under the witches house must of killed me 50 times before I got her moves down and I had to use a res stone...Granted tryna fight the bytch at level 3 with green gear wasn't the wisest of ideas but I am a bit a masochist...

What was most aggravating was she got two moves in the air, one is only blockable and the other is only dodgeable...Both the same damn animation until the very end...you have a split second to decide to dodge or block...

But her goons were the biggest annoyance, you can throw the axe at the bytch when she's in the air but she got dual wielders running around that two shot you...

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
the harder modes are pointless imo, its they just give the enemies way too much health and damage. Instead of making a fair difficulty spike where their move sets are more advanced, they op'd to make them sponges. Turned that shyt down to normal if you wanna enjoy the game :yeshrug:

Naw, game is hard in the beginning, but once it opens up and you explore then you’ll become overpowered. Besides, these enemies need more health so you can style on them properly. You don’t want them to die too quick:wow:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Those bytches are no joke breh especially on the harder difficulties...

The one in the dungeon under the witches house must of killed me 50 times before I got her moves down and I had to use a res stone...Granted tryna fight the bytch at level 3 with green gear wasn't the wisest of ideas but I am a bit a masochist...

What was most aggravating was she got two moves in the air, one is only blockable and the other is only dodgeable...Both the same damn animation until the very end...you have a split second to decide to dodge or block...

But her goons were the biggest annoyance, you can throw the axe at the bytch when she's in the air but she got dual wielders running around that two shot you...

Yeah, I was level 3 when I first encountered the Valkyrie too. I'm playing one level before the God of War difficulty (Give Me a Challenge mode). I was too impatient to stick around and beat her. I'm at level 5 now, so I think I might put in work on her soon :birdman: