God of War | PS4/ PC |

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I just need the valkayrie trophy to go plat, I fought this Singuard bytch 50 times and didn't even come close. And I tried fighting her on story mode:damn::damn:what the hell am I supposed to do

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Playing God of War difficulty my first play through

I think I've made a mistake :merchant:
I've been playing for a long time. Somewhere along the way I believe I've gone mad. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I just wander from place to place catching bodies.

So go on about. Face your darkest nightmares casual so you may burn away the trash and ascend to True Skill

This could be you, some day..........

:youngsabo:

On the hardest difficulty

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Difficulty isn't a problem if you level up axe throw, which is completely OP early and late game. Also Atreyus's infinite ammo, makes everything far too easy. To be fair, I beat Witcher 3 on Death March, so this is a cake walk.
You get the thrill of elite gaming
These casuals really got the game fukked up

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I just need the valkayrie trophy to go plat, I fought this Singuard bytch 50 times and didn't even come close. And I tried fighting her on story mode:damn::damn:what the hell am I supposed to do

I had to do a :picard: when she grabbed me out of my runic attack animation AND my spartan rage. She has almost every move from the others, quick unblockables always mess me up.