God of War | PS4/ PC |

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah I forgot to read the trophy list before starting my playthrough and stopped before I even got the the Lake of Nine.
Im not too far in. The last boss I fought was the Dark Elf King. I feel like Im about to fight somebody in the next checkpoint or so. Thats only like 1/4 way through right?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Any help on how do I resume the muselheim trials? I'm trying to continue from the 4th gate from yesterday but I can't see the sword or any other means of resuming?!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Any help on how do I resume the muselheim trials? I'm trying to continue from the 4th gate from yesterday but I can't see the sword or any other means of resuming?!
If you beat the normal and hard trials for the fourth arena then you should be able to continue climbing up the mountain to get to the 5th arena.

If you already ki...completed the 6th arena then you are allowed to redo the first 5 trials and you get a key after completing each (they're called "impossible trials"). You only get to redo the trials once at a time for a key and when you get three keys you can do the 6th arena. After you complete the 6th arena with the 3 keys you used, the previous 5 trials are unlocked again.