God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I need to post my stats today...I need someone to show me better so I can copy that.
Make up your own style.
I prefer power and rage so I tailored my runes to give me rage for every enemy killed by axe and I get blessings to refill rune attacks when I land precision throws.

Everyone has different styles though

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Make up your own style.
I prefer power and rage so I tailored my runes to give me rage for every enemy killed by axe and I get blessings to refill rune attacks when I land precision throws.

Everyone has different styles though
Its more out of curiosity since I'm just buying/maxing every armor set and outfitting them with their runes until the next game comes out (or dlc I hope).

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I Was gonna give a proper review but @TheMaster’s post a few above this one pretty much summed up my thoughts on it, fukking amazing game that deserves all the hype.

For those that have completed it, y’all gone back to Krato’s house yet?

that Thor boss fight in the next game is gonna be fukking crazy :wow:

I thought the ending was great and didn’t think anything about it was confusing :yeshrug:
I lowkey think Thor is reluctantly seeking Kratos for help against Ragnarok. Considering the reputation of the Aesir gods in this game and the fact that they're known to be duplicitous and manipulative, its entirely possible that he's going to wait until Kratos is vulnerable after this "alliance" is made to strike. Plus he most likely saw both Magni and Modi (well definitely Modi since he damn near beat him to death for running away from Kratos twice) as weak and probably figured that Kratos did him a favor for culling weak offspring.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So it just came to my attention that there are no difficulty related achievements and my ass been playing of Give Me War. Im finna start this shyt over on normal if I aint getting shyt for grinding through GMGoW mode. fukk outta here.:rudy:
Yeah I forgot to read the trophy list before starting my playthrough and stopped before I even got the the Lake of Nine.