God of War | PS4/ PC |

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally played again after a whole week.

Is there any way to fully upgrade the Axe and Blades BEFORE beating the game? I have the two things needed to trade for the Frost and Chaos flames but it wont show up on the dwarfs shop :sadcam: :francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Game gets very frustrating on challenging...

Pretty much every mob encounter has turned into trial and error...:beli:

Biggest issue is certain goons be spamming the same damn attack like the ice nikkas that got those spikes...

Granted upgrading my gear would probably help (all purple) but I just want to finish the story...

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The thing that makes me like the story so much. It is so simple, but it has so many layers. The journey is pretty straightforward. It’s not like u saving the world or your life is in jeopardy and u need a cure or some shyt.

You just honoring a loved ones last wish. So it don’t feel weird that u do a side quest or a favor for someone. Because so many games the world coming to a end, but u just accepted a job to collect chickens for a old bytch. I always hated shyt like that.

With this game though I don’t want to rush. I want to explore and the more I do it. The more I seem to bond with the Boy. The stories they share riding the boat together are pretty dope.

GOTG!!!!!! Easy

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally played again after a whole week.

Is there any way to fully upgrade the Axe and Blades BEFORE beating the game? I have the two things needed to trade for the Frost and Chaos flames but it wont show up on the dwarfs shop :sadcam: :francis:
Nope gotta beat it unfortunately in order to upgrade the axe :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I beat The Stranger on God of War Difficulty without even using my axe and didn't even get a bonus or a trophy for it?

:gucci:

I thought that would have been an obvious award while playing it. They don't make these games the same anymore. Gameplay is piff so far
We don't get props for doin the most but trust when you get close to half way through you be glad you started on that difficulty. U really get into the world and collecting resources just to give you that slight edge you need to beat some of these impossible encounters