God of War | PS4/ PC |

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I beat The Stranger on God of War Difficulty without even using my axe and didn't even get a bonus or a trophy for it?

:gucci:

I thought that would have been an obvious award while playing it. They don't make these games the same anymore. Gameplay is piff so far

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Hold on.

I just scattered her ashes. You telling me Faye fukked Odin and Loki/Atreus isn’t Kratos’ son?!

• Dap
Reactions: RNS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I beat The Stranger on God of War Difficulty without even using my axe and didn't even get a bonus or a trophy for it?

I thought that would have been an obvious award while playing it. They don't make these games the same anymore. Gameplay is piff so far
yall dont look at the trophy list ? u dont get jack shyt for beating this on GOW difficulty only ppl doing it is just to say they did it...

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
nah he is she just called him that...guess that was his first name....

Aight cool

So at what level did Kratos finish for everyone? Mine is 6.5

I was struggling with understanding how to level him up properly.

I didn't even know the blades and axe do not fully level up during the main story, either. Need to do more grinding for that then

Last edited:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Hold on.

I just scattered her ashes. You telling me Faye fukked Odin and Loki/Atreus isn’t Kratos’ son?!

lmao that’s the same shyt I thought until it was explained to me. shyt would have made for a great story for the next game though

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Was gonna give a proper review but @TheMaster’s post a few above this one pretty much summed up my thoughts on it, fukking amazing game that deserves all the hype.

For those that have completed it, y’all gone back to Krato’s house yet?

that Thor boss fight in the next game is gonna be fukking crazy :wow:

finished the game and extremely dissapointed that they did not
explain how kratos ended up surviving god of war 3

also the ending seemed rushed as fukk and very confusing.

I thought the ending was great and didn’t think anything about it was confusing :yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s literally my only issue with the game compared to a lot of these other really great story games, there’s no trophies for any of the harder difficulties, none of them in general are that hard to get tbf, I was around 75% complete near the end of the game just from exploring and doing side quests while playing through the story, I killed the optional bosses and scooped up the remaining collectibles I needed before finishing and got the platinum.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killed my first Valkyrie.

Do you level up through your armor? I dont understand the system.
Yea pretty much, The level you are is a total average based on what you have equipped. the higher level the armor, talisman and weapon add-ons you have equipped the higher your overall level is, the higher your overall level is the better you are against higher level enemies (like being able to block/parry them ect.)

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Aight cool

So at what level did Kratos finish for everyone? Mine is 6.5

I was struggling with understanding how to level him up properly.

I didn't even know the blades and axe do not fully level up during the main story, either. Need to do more grinding for that then
yeah u gotta do end game to level your weapons also there are trophies for both the axe and the blades i finished at 7 the grind for me to get plat wasnt too bad cuz i was exploring like shyt anyway but its weird cuz in midgard im still missing one raven