God of War | PS4/ PC |

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally beat the story, I got a question..
was the last mural at the giants place showed Kratos and Atreius getting killed? Before they spread the ashes

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: got my first platinum trophy ever its been a ride....goin back to horizon tomorrow...what other ps4 exclusives games should i get breh's ? im thinkin of no nino kuni or ni-oh or the latest uncharted joint..

Get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy next, great game. Don't forget Horizon's DLC when you've finished the main game btw.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat the story, I got a question..
was the last mural at the giants place showed Kratos and Atreius getting killed? Before they spread the ashes

nah, just Kratos. Since this set of games seems like it's going to be an interpretation of the story of Loki, Atreus is actually the main character. Kratos is getting got somewhere in the next couple of games.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Final Rating.

Story was fire.

Combat was fire. Hated the axe at first then ending up loving it. And then of course they got me hype when Kratos had to go back to his old self....go back home and get THEM THANGZ.

Enemy variation and enemy evolvement..FIRE.

As some have mentioned ... I would have like to have seen more fatalaties. But that's a very small gripe.

The world and setting: PHENOMENAL. World serpent watching over the lake of the 9. Then when he talks ...shyt feels like a Pixar movie. INCREDIBLE. NORSE MYTHOLOGY....FIRE.

Voice acting ??? FIRE.

Atreus once he gets his fully upgraded? A PROBLEM.

GRAPHICS: The best I have ever seen. Also the best implementation of HDR known to man. Edges out horizon just slightly.

Thank you Sony for I will never betray thee.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Man.

Killed my first Valkyrie bear the giants dead body. Was ok after learning the attack moves

Is anyone aware of that one island with the traveller and two wolf things. Man I CANT fukk with that island at all

Daps
Reppin
finished the game and extremely dissapointed that they did not
explain how kratos ended up surviving god of war 3

also the ending seemed rushed as fukk and very confusing.