RnEguPI_zpspzcxhtua.png

Got about 7 more :ufdup::damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All around the islands, they all coincide with some factors/side quests
I don't like this level up system I been stuck at 5 and already beat the story:mjlol::wow:I tried visiting Nifilheim and got washed :mjcry:Almost died I'm too lower leveled for side missions and exploring depending on the island. I can't do that storetoom island because the traveler gets his Justin Gatlin on and can nearly one shot me:snoop:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That's the only part of the game I didn't like. That's why I wished he could have seen how much of a warrior his father was, because he only knows his father to be old.

Then I thought about how much the character has done over the course of the last 3 major GOW games and had even more appreciation for the game experiences, the character had a hell of a run so we can't even get mad if he dies next game. :wow:

They could have had him say he killed "Ares, Hermes, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, Zuess, Gaia, Kronos, Athena, All 3 sisters of Fate, died three times and fought out of hell twice, pulled the head off Helios, severed Icarus wings', opened Pandora's box, conquered Mount Olympis, and beat Hercules face in.":

Killed an entire pantheon and was related to all them, and his own son talking shyt to him. Young kratos would have disowned him. :heh:
with zero hesitation too

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Niflheim had me :whoa:

But that armor:wow:

Two more Valkyries
tenor.gif

Man I was so close to killing one but the resurrection stones fukked me up

I got one of the Valkyries down to about 20% life then got merked up. Tried to use the stone and it didn’t work. Restarted from the check point, got dusted in a hot minute THEN I had the chance to use the stone. No idea why it happened like that

It’s not the first time either. Happened when fighting the two wolves and a Traveller

Also, what I stupidly just realised is Mimir always tells you what’s going on behind you because he is strapped on the back of Kratos’ back :snoop:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
finally got time to play this and :wow: it deserved all the praise it was gettin brehs :wow: gonna go on a Spartan rampage tmrw wit this :blessed:

also anyone hear a bit of the Fargo theme in the score for this