God of War | PS4/ PC |

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
How much longer do i have brehs?

I am in Helheim for thr 2nd time:lupe:

Also....i tried to fight a Valkyrie and she trashed me......they seem harder than all the boss fights so far :damn:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've put off buying this as I have a regular PS4 and not a Pro. Since the Pro's release I've increasingly felt that the regular PS4 is no longer the full experience and have struggled to justify buying full price games, I think I will make an exception for this though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yo this game :mjlol:

Got to the part where Atreus keeps asking Kratos if he said something and Kratos keeps saying no

shyt had me like :ohhh: "Did Kratos say something though":ohhh:

Had me reloading checkpoints and playing through them with my 7.2 surround sound near max damn near putting cracks in my foundation the shyt was so loud just to see if I missed Kratos saying something :damn:

Then I got deeper and the story and was like "oh that is why he hearing things":ohhh::mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i understand if yall wanna beat the story on the hardest or 2nd hardest difficulty but after that put that shyt on normal or whatever...those muspheim challenges and killin the rest if the valkries i dont got time to waste playin that shyt on give me a challenge....4 more trophies till plat...got the hidden plat trophy i cant tell yall what it is but u need a certain resource for a certain sumn for you to get it :shaq:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i understand if yall wanna beat the story on the hardest or 2nd hardest difficulty but after that put that shyt on normal or whatever...those muspheim challenges and killin the rest if the valkries i dont got time to waste playin that shyt on give me a challenge....4 more trophies till plat...got the hidden plat trophy i cant tell yall what it is but u need a certain resource for a certain sumn for you to get it :shaq:

Did you beat the game?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Finished the game late last night. Holy fukk did they ever stick the landing. I'm torn between needing the next game ASAP and wanting them to take their time like they clearly did with this one. Them clearly not being on a tight schedule where they HAD to get the game out at a specific time definitely made it better.
Breh....how far am I?

just started A Path to Jotunheim

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I literally played this all day today and finally beat the story. I only ever leveled my health up once :dead:

I didn't want it to end.

I'm not usually a completionist and only usually beat the story mode on games, but I may explore with this one as I just copped a heavy runic attack and never got to use it.

This shyt has me looking at norse mythology books on Amazon, which is strange because I never had the urge to look at greek mythology after the first 3 games

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I literally played this all day today and finally beat the story. I only ever leveled my health up once :dead:

I didn't want it to end.

I'm not usually a completionist and only usually beat the story mode on games, but I may explore with this one as I just copped a heavy runic attack and never got to use it.

This shyt has me looking at norse mythology books on Amazon, which is strange because I never had the urge to look at greek mythology after the first 3 games
This game was designed for exploring :ufdup:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Disclaimer: I'm a X-bot

:hhh:I gotta say this

I've been watching gameplay from the homies Pu55nboots and itsreal.

Dope lookin' game.

I read an article this woman wrote on this game--I won't link it. I would've sent her something on Twitter, but, she's a feminist...you know how that can go.

But, she had a bunch of bullshyt in it. Granted, I've never play a GOW game, but, she really upset a character known for being a violent manaic isn't tender with his son.

Like, she talked about how he calls him "boy" all the time and not his name.

I'm watching a playthrough now and after a couple hours of gameplay, it's obvious he cares for his son. But, he can't bring him to Starbucks or bring him on the swing set in this world.

Man, I just had to blow off some steam. I want women in the gaming space, but, these feminist got to go.

She gave the game a bad rating basically because it didn't past her Problematic Scale.

PS :to: I need a PS4...I wanna come back home