God of War | PS4/ PC |

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The enemy variety in this game is seriously good. I feel like there's a new enemy type or variant that's worth a damn everytime I think I seen enough. Zelda could learn a thing or two.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The enemy variety in this game is seriously good. I feel like there's a new enemy type or variant that's worth a damn everytime I think I seen enough. @Dre Space Age Zelda could learn a thing or two.
:gucci:Don't bring that boy in here to derail this thread telling us how much better the barren world of Zelda BOTW is than every other game in existence

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That ending :wow: goat game for me this gen so far.
How do ya'll have the time to rush through games like this? :gucci:
This is like when people have a review of an album 3 hours after it released. :dahell:
There's no way in hell you could have experienced the "full experience" of a game rushing through it to be able to say "FIRST!"
I'm not saying this about you specifically, just in general, I don't get how people have the time, and even if they did, why they would do that since you would likely miss out on a lot of the experiences the devs intended for the player. Some of that includes just taking in the environment, and the audio.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
What level you at to attack the purples?

If you see purple then they are at least a couple levels higher than you. When I returned what once was a purple was then an orange or green. I’m a level 4 now and feel confident enough to fight “certain” purples. Sometimes you just to live to fight another day...

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a spontaneity to the combat that I'm loving so far. I feel like most of the times I died early in the game are where I was extremely focused on attack patterns and avoiding risk a lot like how you used to play Assassins Creed where you just dodge around waiting for the counter all the time. Once I just started going off instinct and random bouts of aggression I find that I have a lot more success.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
You still in contact with him?
I haven't heard from him in a minute. I know he wasn't happy with how things went on here.
Yes. I have his email. His business seems to be doing good. He said it's okay that I give coli brehs his contact info,

and yea I don't think he's coming back to this place any time soon.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn you ain't stop playing since the last time you quoted me? How many hours you think you played? I feel like I"ve been playing for 10+hrs but I feel like i'm about 40% through.
I'd that's about right seems like it's around 25 -30 for the main mission. Probably 60 to complete 100%
How do ya'll have the time to rush through games like this? :gucci:
This is like when people have a review of an album 3 hours after it released. :dahell:
There's no way in hell you could have experienced the "full experience" of a game rushing through it to be able to say "FIRST!"
I'm not saying this about you specifically, just in general, I don't get how people have the time, and even if they did, why they would do that since you would likely miss out on a lot of the experiences the devs intended for the player. Some of that includes just taking in the environment, and the audio.
I don' t know what to tell you breh had off Friday around noon and no work over the weekend. You might be one of them dudes that like to 100% stuf
I dont, unless it has a impact on the story like fallout. Plus I look at it like this. I have two options, I can play on god of war and have to grind the fukk out of xp just to make tough fights easier because I'm overpowered. Or I can just run through the story giving these boys these hands on regular. I chose the later :birdman: all you need is block, roll , knuckles and sons arrows in this game.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The enemy variety in this game is seriously good. I feel like there's a new enemy type or variant that's worth a damn everytime I think I seen enough. Zelda could learn a thing or two.

:gucci:Don't bring that boy in here to derail this thread telling us how much better the barren world of Zelda BOTW is than every other game in existence

Y'all are tripping. I love the God of War series. Beat 1,2,3 and played the PSP games. Random question. Is there a sex mini-game in this one like the other 3? I highly doubt it since its supposed to be a father-son journey. Will cop when PS4 Pro comes down in price. What is it like $400 now?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Y'all are tripping. I love the God of War series. Beat 1,2,3 and played the PSP games. Random question. Is there a sex mini-game in this one like the other 3? I highly doubt it since its supposed to be a father-son journey. Will cop when PS4 Pro comes down in price. What is it like $400 now?
$320 at target right now with the cartwheel discount