God of War | PS4/ PC |

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
How is everyone’s Kratos looking?

This is mine. I’m still not used to the RPG element, but trying to get him as high as possible.

I have got a little XP AAs I’ve upgraded all of Artues’ weapon tree and all of mine except for the Rage mode

62_F31_EB4_4535_4_B05_8_F9_E_84766_DBBF574.jpg

I did a few side missions in order to level him up but some enemy levels and lack of skills/weapons (e.g the blue crystals) mean I can’t get everywhere. But I want to 100% the game so I’ll go back and grab them later

As for weapon upgrades I suggest everyone gets the sprint + heavy attack move. It’s literally a cheat for all enemies (not tried it on bosses), even flying ones. Near the Blue light section with all the advanced Dark Evles, you can knock them off the bridge without even fighting any of them, just with that move. And you can continuously do it to the one enemy as they get stunned for about 2/3 seconds after you’ve hit them

Another SICK combo I found was juggling an enemy in the air, then throw the axe at them. It knocks them faaaaaar back but also if you do it near a bridge it will knock them off too

This game is too much

How does Dark Souls compare?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How is everyone’s Kratos looking?

This is mine. I’m still not used to the RPG element, but trying to get him as high as possible.

I have got a little XP AAs I’ve upgraded all of Artues’ weapon tree and all of mine except for the Rage mode

62_F31_EB4_4535_4_B05_8_F9_E_84766_DBBF574.jpg

I did a few side missions in order to level him up but some enemy levels and lack of skills/weapons (e.g the blue crystals) mean I can’t get everywhere. But I want to 100% the game so I’ll go back and grab them later

As for weapon upgrades I suggest everyone gets the sprint + heavy attack move. It’s literally a cheat for all enemies (not tried it on bosses), even flying ones. Near the Blue light section with all the advanced Dark Evles, you can knock them off the bridge without even fighting any of them, just with that move. And you can continuously do it to the one enemy as they get stunned for about 2/3 seconds after you’ve hit them

Another SICK combo I found was juggling an enemy in the air, then throw the axe at them. It knocks them faaaaaar back but also if you do it near a bridge it will knock them off too

This game is too much

How does Dark Souls compare?

From what I can see (and I'm still very early on in the game) the souls games doesn't quite have this level of creativity of use of all your gameplay/combat tactics in design and is intentionally slower (not that it's a very slow game, nor that this is a very fast one) pace of action. Both great games tho. Some mild similarities and obvious differences as well.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Stranger :damn:

Just got a ps4 brehs how do I refight this nikka can I delete the file?????, I wanna see all that shyt again my god :whoo:

shyt was so cinematic :whew:

:to::to::to:

The game makes a few auto-saves, like most modern games and you can also make manual saves (press triangle during the pause menu). That's what I did to replay it, tho I even redid the whole intro to the game up to that point last night again just to show my wife.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It was more personal

The setting was more impressive

Smashing him the the woods ... Trees falling down and shyt, plus at the time you don't even know who he is ..or what he is...

Sorry the stranger fight was just incredible

I agree, as it was a lot more pleasant surprise and suspenseful as well, due to your comments. You actually get the admittedly illogical feeling (all things considering) that despite this being only the beginning of the game, that is going to be the end of the game for you (Kratos).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy (And Others) How Does The Gameplay Compare To Gow 1-3?
It's completely different from all the other games while being exactly the same.
It's hard to understand without playing it yourself.
I've never seen a game change things up so much while keeping the soul of the game intact the way this game has.
It really should be celebrated how well they push the series in a new direction without losing any of their core fan base.
The game is more unforgiving this time in terms of combat. You can't just run in and spam all your favorite combos.
Each encounter is potentially deadly and requires you to approach each fight strategically.
IMO Kratos has never felt more powerful. The combat is slower than previous games but each hit feels powerful.
That's not to say the combat is slow at all. If you play on the hard difficulty you'll have to stay on your toes and use all of your moves wisely to strike hard and quickly move away from enemies.
They also did an incredible job of transitioning from cinematic to live game play. No other game has been this seamless in their transitions.
The pacing is incredibly well done also.
I have yet to find a negative with this game worth mentioning.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bro, how this discount stuff work?

I wanna know too.
It's the kind of discount that can only be discussed via PM.
Things got too hot in the arcadium last time and admins shut everything down.
If you're looking for a legit discount, check out Best Buy Gamers Club.
It's $30 for a 2 year membership that gives you 20% off every video game regardless of when it was released.
Best Buy also throws in $10 preorder bonuses regularly for a lot of games.
Anyone with your phone number can use the discount, and you get to keep the points which are redeemed for gift cards.
I regularly get about 2 games a year free due to friends and family using my phone number for their purchases.
They get the discount, I get the points.
The membership pays for itself anyway after 3 purchases.
If you aren't buying 3 games in the time span of 2 years you might not belong in this subforum to begin with.