God of War | PS4/ PC |

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm on the part going up the mountain right after the kid falls off the bridge and you get attacked by a ton of zombie things.

Died like 10 times so far....I'm struggling to figure out how to deal with all these guys at once. :damn:

It's like as soon as I try to attack anybody I get attacked from behind. And as soon as I go after the guys at the top shooting fire at me...attacked from behind again. :damn:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Spent like an hour on some random quest. First it was me trying to take down a Thor statue. Saw some level 5 enemies and hopped right back in the boat(still level 2) Went to another part of the area and saw a dragon posted like :birdman: Had to battle between regenerating enemies, dragon fire, the dragon shocking the ground, etc. Stumbled on some area with a troll locked underground. Health bar was purple. Had to jet out there too. This game is crazy as fukk. This all side missions too
Got you running scared! :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got the Blades back. The setup for how you get them is pretty nice. You spend the whole game not being able to hit the Hel-Walkers (hopefully I didn't tank that enemy name) without too much explanation. And most players were probably like me and sitting on a metric ton of experience with little to nothing to spend it on......until the game drops a whole new upgrade tree on you. This game is fukking ridiculous.