God of War | PS4/ PC |

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just got the game brehs. I'm not really much of a gamer but this is my favourite game so far. The fight with the stranger brehs:wow:.
Does the game get even better?:wow:
hell yea you aint seen shyt yet...shyt i know i aint seen shyt yet

My axe is level 4 and I've upgraded my rage meter but I still haven't found that third fukking Stone to upgrade my damn health meter

ya exploring skills must suck then b i upgraded my health like 4 times

I'm on the part going up the mountain right after the kid falls off the bridge and you get attacked by a ton of zombie things.

Died like 10 times so far....I'm struggling to figure out how to deal with all these guys at once. :damn:

It's like as soon as I try to attack anybody I get attacked from behind. And as soon as I go after the guys at the top shooting fire at me...attacked from behind again. :damn:
first take out the enemies throwing projectiles at you with your axe then use your L1 + R1 and L1 R2 moves thats to create space between you and the mobs cheese the axe throw thats what its for throw the axe at their feet to trip them up then have atreus pepper them wit arrows that creates stun damage so u can take them out with the stun finisher...itll all come together just dont let mobs overwhelm u (mentally)

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
hell yea you aint seen shyt yet...shyt i know i aint seen shyt yet

ya exploring skills must suck then b i upgraded my health like 4 times
)
My exploring skills do suck but sounds like youre spouting ducktales. There's only 9 apples in the game so you can only upgrade it 3 times that way.

You might be further than me too