God of War | PS4/ PC |

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs.

1st Stranger fight is the GOAT boss battle I've ever been in.
The seemless transition from cinematic cut scenes to gameplay is jawdropping. Felt like actual gods brawling it out too. Knock him back and trees andboulders start getting destroyed.

:wow:
There's a better boss battle than that later on imo. :wow:

This & HZD illustrate why I could never fukk Naughty Dog heavy like that. As pretty and wells scripted as they are both Uncharted & Last of Us had mediocre gameplay, hope they're taking notes.
Well TLOU/UC had decent gameplay imo. I loved UC4's shooting mechanics. I just mean in terms of depth and whatnot. TLOU had something going for it with the weapon upgrades and crafting but what really needs work is their melee systems. GOW's hand to hand action has no business being this good.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I was feeling like I needed my chains of zeus from the old god of wars , wasn't feeling the axe ....

Upgraded that thing and outfitted with the special moves ....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fukk them chains

Also Kratos Jr. Is putting together all them lessons from Kratos and is manifesting into a beast.

I'm at the part where you can travel to realms....that was like a Pixar sequence ...

THIS GAME IS INCREDIBLE

I hope y'all are exploring and comeplteing the side missions.... Oh ...you gonna wanna do that

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I was feeling like I needed my chains of zeus from the old god of wars , wasn't feeling the axe ....

Upgraded that thing and outfitted with the special moves ....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fukk them chains

Also Kratos Jr. Is putting together all them lessons from Kratos and is manifesting into a beast.

I'm at the part where you can travel to realms....that was like a Pixar sequence ...

THIS GAME IS INCREDIBLE

I hope y'all are exploring and comeplteing the side missions.... Oh ...you gonna wanna do that

Yah I way prefer the axe.
Anybody beat the game? can you come back to explore?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Brehs.

1st Stranger fight is the GOAT boss battle I've ever been in.
The seemless transition from cinematic cut scenes to gameplay is jawdropping. Felt like actual gods brawling it out too. Knock him back and trees andboulders start getting destroyed.

:wow:
I have to disagree. I feel like people have been exaggerating how good the first boss fight was.
It was fun, and the transitions from cinematic to gameplay and back were amazing, but the fight itself was very straight forward.
Nothing at all on the same scale as previous first bosses in the GOW series.
I saw people saying that this boss fight was better than the one with Poseidon. :hhh:
GOW is fantastic, but we don't need to add exaggerations to an already great game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's the part I left off on.
I'm playing the game on hard and with the hud turned off. (I recommend everyone play this way. The game looks too good to have a hud overlaying it).
The game looks incredible without the hud. Like I'm controlling a movie.
Only thing is I keep forgetting to activate spartan rage because I don't notice any queues.

Sidenote: You got lucky with that witch knocking her off the edge like that.
It worked for you though. I like to have the boy shoot it with an arrow, and then I throw the axe at it. When it takes an arrow it has a moment where you can freeze it with the axe and go in and hit it with a combo.
What you call luck I call a standard playthrough pal.

True Skill.

But I'm sure you're little hard mode is challenging to. Good hustle good effort. Good try :therethere:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Playing on hard, the first few hours the game felt impossible. But once you get used to the combat, and upgrade your Axe/son, its perfect difficulty. Normal is wayyyyy too easy.
I am on normal and it feels easy now.
Dodge, block, and Atreus makes it really easy lol

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I have to disagree. I feel like people have been exaggerating how good the first boss fight was.
It was fun, and the transitions from cinematic to gameplay and back were amazing, but the fight itself was very straight forward.
Nothing at all on the same scale as previous first bosses in the GOW series.
I saw people saying that this boss fight was better than the one with Poseidon. :hhh:
GOW is fantastic, but we don't need to add exaggerations to an already great game.
No.

The Stranger was the shyt.

Fukk Poseidon.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where was that skill when they washed you in SFV? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
latest