God of War | PS4/ PC |

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm gonna have to start streaming my gameplay.
I swear this game has me looking incredible.
I stay on the move, throw the axe to freeze one enemy, combo another, call the axe back, cut another enemy up, all fluid as hell.
I can't think of another game that has had combat this satisfying in terms of each hit feeling so powerful.
I'm out here juggling enemies like Tekken too.
So far, I haven't come across any flaws with this game at all.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
jbDnhVA.jpg

rM76NKh.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna have to start streaming my gameplay.
I swear this game has me looking incredible.
I stay on the move, throw the axe to freeze one enemy, combo another, call the axe back, cut another enemy up, all fluid as hell.
I can't think of another game that has had combat this satisfying in terms of each hit feeling so powerful.
I'm out here juggling enemies like Tekken too.
So far, I haven't come across any flaws with this game at all.
You haven't seen shyt yet. I swear this game was made with Vibranium because it never freeze. :ohlawd:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Naughty Dog gonna have to come hard with the gameplay in TLOU 2. GOW crushing buildings and looking crazy too.
This & HZD illustrate why I could never fukk Naughty Dog heavy like that. As pretty and wells scripted as they are both Uncharted & Last of Us had mediocre gameplay, hope they're taking notes.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The Stranger fight early on was almost like playing Thor vs The Sentry/Void for my Marvel heads
I'M SAYING :damn:

That's actually an apt comparison. But who was Sentry in this case? I say Stranger. Dude was kicking my ass, dodging punches, super speeding around and regenerating his health like, all that effort breh?

'Nah":youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Picked up the Collector's Edition yesterday at Best Buy and have enjoyed the game so far....hoping to get some more time with it this week. :feedme:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'M SAYING :damn:

That's actually an apt comparison. But who was Sentry in this case? I say Stranger. Dude was kicking my ass, dodging punches, super speeding around and regenerating his health like, all that effort breh?

'Nah":youngsabo:
Stranger is 100% The Sentry, same arrogance, invulnerability,super strength, always popping back on some 'bytch you thought :umad:' .
What a great boss battle so early into the game as well :whew:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The game is challenging, but right now I feel hard is the sweet spot. :dame:
I can't imagine normal difficulty presenting any challenge at all.
Thats what im on as well. Its great. There was a couple times i was having troubles with an encounter, but either switched my strategy or bought a couple skills and was able to beat them. Its pretty challenging but never feels impossible