Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Sixers in 6 with Embiid or without?

Jojo should be on the court by game 2...maybe game 3 if Sixers take game 1. So philly in 6 with Embiid.

If Embiid doesnt play at all, i still got philly in 7.

I see Maxey having an even better series in round 2

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Jojo should be on the court by game 2...maybe game 3 if Sixers take game 1. So philly in 6 with Embiid.

If Embiid doesnt play at all, i still got philly in 7.

I see Maxey having an even better series in round 2

Fair enough, I disagree but it’s all good

How would you as a Sixers fan answer these questions:

Sixers have 3 main questions:

-How do you guard the Trae/Cap or Trae/JC lob?

-Where do you hide Curry?

-Most importantly how do you guard Trae?

If Embiid isn’t able to play it gets that much tougher to answer that question

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Fair enough, I disagree but it’s all good

How would you as a Sixers fan answer these questions:

How you see it going if Embiid is playing by game 2 or 3?

Simmons at the 5, with someone like Matisse on Trae will be interesting to see...especially if its simmons at the 5 trying to defend the pnr. If Embiid does play, best believe Cap will be in foul trouble which obviously benefits us with them trae lobs

The ability to throw Danny on Trae as well (loved how he played Russ last series btw) we got alot of perimeter disrupters ready to throw at Trae....Offense is my concern, I believe Tobias will have a more productive series against ya'll than Randle did...but if danny/curry have quiet games, will we have enough?....a lot of what ifs...

I think this will be fun regardless

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sixers have 3 main questions:

-How do you guard the Trae/Cap or Trae/JC lob?

-Where do you hide Curry?

-Most importantly how do you guard Trae?

If Embiid isn’t able to play it gets that much tougher to answer that question
Philly is one of the worst PnR defenses in the NBA. Embiid has always struggled at it and while his drop coverage isn't awful, they have been prone to give up a lot of wide-open looks during the RS regardless of the opponent. Someone like Trae has went buck wild on them in the previous years. Dwight is absolutely unplayable against the PnR. Simmons at the 5 is something they have done lately. The biggest issue is Simmons is smaller than JC and his rim protection was terrible over the season with this.

Against Atlanta, when Hill or Snell is in the game but they rarely play so he will be targeted and Hunter is vicious at attacking his food. I could see Hunter going off until they switch Simmons on him. My guess is Curry will be run off the floor at some point in this series along with Dwight.

No one can guard Trae effectively outside of Jrue Holiday. You gotta have tremendous lateral quickness and be kinda small. If you are too large, he will kill you with his quickness blended with his handles and change of direction speeds. With Trae, he's gonna get his, it's his playmaking that will break your back. There are about four guys I seen give Trae some issues this year: McConnell (IND), that Argentine pest who Trae killed but Trae did too much 1v1 on him and he was more effective than Murray before his injury (DEN), Conley (UTA), and Holiday (MIL). If your defender is too big, Trae will use his size against him. The problem with tall guys is they're too focused on Trae 1v1 skills when out of nowhere, he can create for others while having you on stakes. How you beat Trae is to force him to make it a 1v1 game and not him running the PnR and running you through a thousand screens. It's hard to do that if you can't attack him on offense. Trae likes challenges. It's a strength but it's also a weakness.

Philly's way to win the series is like Denver. While Capela is the best defensive center outside of Gobert, he can't guard Embiid 1v1, no one can. If Capela is in foul trouble. Atlanta has NO one who can even bother Embiid. Embiid is a top 3 NBA player. I would say if healthy, the best player in the NBA. With him, you are win ANY game.

Without him, Philly is food. This should be easier than the Knicks and not even close. The Sixers have more talent, size, and skill than the Knicks even without Embiid but they don't play well together, low chemistry, really really weak depth, and they have no answer to slowing down Atlanta at all. Atlanta will always have options to spam to attack and you can't do anything about it. The Knicks can force Atlanta into it's 3rd, 4th, and 5th option. The Sixers will allow Atlanta to kill them with their 1st and 2nd option. Without Embiid, this is an NBATV series.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Simmons at the 5, with someone like Matisse on Trae will be interesting to see...especially if its simmons at the 5 trying to defend the pnr. If Embiid does play, best believe Cap will be in foul trouble which obviously benefits us with them trae lobs

The ability to throw Danny on Trae as well (loved how he played Russ last series btw) we got alot of perimeter disrupters ready to throw at Trae....Offense is my concern, I believe Tobias will have a more productive series against ya'll than Randle did...but if danny/curry have quiet games, will we have enough?....a lot of what ifs...

I don't see Embiid playing at all with a torn meniscus. Even if he was 6' 190, it would be extremely difficult, likely impossible. He's 7'2 275. He might do some nice things in practices and make it look like it can happen but once he has to be on the court. It's gonna get worse.

Trae isn't the only one the runs the PnR on the Hawks. All of the wings do as well and Bogi is just as efficient at it as Trae since April. He just isn't the same scoring threat but his overall efficiency is a lot better than Trae. I really think Philly fans are underestimating the Hawks but that's normal, ya'll don't watch our games. We are hardly on national TV and are a much different team than any version you played.

Danny can't guard Trae. I really don't know why ya'll have so much trouble realizing that Trae is a four-level scorer as well as an elite creator for others.

I honestly don't think this series will be fun. It's going to be just us doing our job but without Embiid, the Sixers are not a very good team. They are a play-in team with significant matchup issues against us. The Knicks series was fun. This will be a bloodbath and we still won't get any respect for doing it either. Everyone still gonna think we are food to Brooklyn and Milwaukee including Sixer fans and I think we have a lot more than a puncher's chance against them. It won't be easy but we won't be easy as well.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Clint is one of the best defensive big men in the league but he does it without fouling. He’s quick enough to stay with Joel on drives to the basket but big enough to bang with him in the post. Make no mistake, Joel will get his but can he defend Clint’s rim running on the other end? Can Joel hold up in the PnR in a one on one vs Trae on a bum knee? We’re gonna go after Joel if/when he plays.

Alotta very interesting matchups but Joel & Trae are clearly the top two storylines

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I don't see Embiid playing at all with a torn meniscus. Even if he was 6' 190, it would be extremely difficult, likely impossible. He's 7'2 275. He might do some nice things in practices and make it look like it can happen but once he has to be on the court. It's gonna get worse.

Trae isn't the only one the runs the PnR on the Hawks. All of the wings do as well and Bogi is just as efficient at it as Trae since April. He just isn't the same scoring threat but his overall efficiency is a lot better than Trae. I really think Philly fans are underestimating the Hawks but that's normal, ya'll don't watch our games. We are hardly on national TV and are a much different team than any version you played.

Danny can't guard Trae. I really don't know why ya'll have so much trouble realizing that Trae is a four-level scorer as well as an elite creator for others.

I honestly don't think this series will be fun. It's going to be just us doing our job but without Embiid, the Sixers are not a very good team. They are a play-in team with significant matchup issues against us. The Knicks series was fun. This will be a bloodbath and we still won't get any respect for doing it either. Everyone still gonna think we are food to Brooklyn and Milwaukee including Sixer fans and I think we have a lot more than a puncher's chance against them. It won't be easy but we won't be easy as well.

Whatever you smoking, pass that shyt this way breh

Clint is one of the best defensive big men in the league but he does it without fouling. He’s quick enough to stay with Joel on drives to the basket but big enough to bang with him in the post. Make no mistake, Joel will get his but can he defend Clint’s rim running on the other end? Can Joel hold up in the PnR in a one on one vs Trae on a bum knee? We’re gonna go after Joel if/when he plays.

Alotta very interesting matchups but Joel & Trae are clearly the top two storylines

The underlined is a very valid point, and also why i said there are alot of what ifs in this series...we dont even know what version of Embiid is coming back, if he does come back at all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

With a healthy Joel, that was always going to be an issue but at the end of the day. Embiid is the rare type of big who can score 50 per game in a series. If healthy, Jojo would be a nightmare to deal with especially if Capela is out of the game.

Clint can guard him away from the basket with no issues but it's the paint stuff where I can see Clint getting worked even if he gets stops, Embiid is a generational superstar. His value is massive.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Whatever you smoking, pass that shyt this way breh
You are 10-11 without Embiid. Your OFFRTG is 109 without Embiid which ain't gonna cut it for any playoff team. Your defense is bad without Jojo. Breh, your team is meh breh without a top 1-2 NBA player this season. You want that shyt I am smoking, here, it's called reality. Take a puff and please, keep it, you will need it for this series.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You are 10-11 without Embiid. Your OFFRTG is 109 without Embiid which ain't gonna cut it for any playoff team. Your defense is bad without Jojo. Breh, your team is meh breh without a top 1-2 NBA player this season. You want that shyt I am smoking, here, it's called reality. Take a puff and please, keep it, you will need it for this series.

Bookmarked for later :blessed: