Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s crazy to think about but they didn’t see Bogi at all this year and only saw Hunter once back in January

I’m guessing Curry on Bogi? Maybe Green? I think Bogi’s gonna have a big series
It will be Simmons, Matisse, or Green. Either way, they will be in for a ride. Bogi is tremendous at using screens and he will use them nonstop

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It will be Simmons, Matisse, or Green. Either way, they will be in for a ride. Bogi is tremendous at using screens and he will use them nonstop

This the second straight series we’ve got an advantage in the starting lineup (assuming no Joel)

Benches should play to a draw...it’ll come down to Doc & Nate and who can adjust

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This the second straight series we’ve got an advantage in the starting lineup (assuming no Joel)

Benches should play to a draw...it’ll come down to Doc & Nate and who can adjust
Massive advantage with the starting lineup. Way more than the Knicks series. Bench is neutral. Both of us is truly just 8 to 9 deep. Okongwu should be better this series if Embiid is limited. Before that, I was thinking Okongwu would have a more limited role.

Nate v. Doc should he fun.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I will say, what type Hunter and Bogdanovic they get, changes the algebra a lil bit

If they can just stick Danny and Matisse as lead defender on Trae and actually be able to shadow and double breh on the drive, this series is ending in 3

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Philly is 10-11 without Embiid this season. In some of those wins, it was nikkas like Shake Milton going off for 30 without either Simmons or Embiid. Milton streaky ass be an all star and then all clown

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Forbes prediction is Sixers in 7 but they acknowledge that we can beat them and present a lot of matchup issues

Who will Seth Curry guard? If Thybulle is guarding Trae, Simmons on Capela, Harris on Collins I’m guessing Green on Hunter and Curry on Bogi? That’s not a good defensive matchup whenever that Sixers lineup is on the floor...Hunter will post up Green or shoot over him and Bogi will take Curry off the dribble. Hawks are gonna have a real advantage on the boards. I’m tempted to say Philly starts off with Green on Trae and Thybulle on Hunter but how Philly defends our PnR and Trae will decide the series

What will be Philly’s starting lineup?

If Embiid is out, Curry/Green in the backcourt and Thybulle/Harris/Simmons in the front court. We’ve been predicting that based off of Game 5 vs WAS but it seems like even Doc wasn’t convinced until the last minute. This lineup, while defensively focused, isn’t great offensively. Dwight & Simmons together doesn’t work and Mike Scott as a small ball 5 hasn’t been great either

What will Doc’s lineups look like? The article covers that in detail

2021 NBA Playoffs: Sixers-Hawks Preview And Prediction

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Massive advantage with the starting lineup. Way more than the Knicks series. Bench is neutral. Both of us is truly just 8 to 9 deep. Okongwu should be better this series if Embiid is limited. Before that, I was thinking Okongwu would have a more limited role.

Nate v. Doc should he fun.

I’ve been posting different starting lineups for Philly but if they go with Thybulle in the starting lineup he’s gotta be productive defensively. He’s already a liability offensively for them but he can’t get into foul trouble and he can be aggressive defensively (Beal got him for three fouls in Game 5). I don’t know where Philly gets enough scoring or shooting with that lineup. As for OO, he’s definitely gonna get minutes as the backup 5 to make an impact vs their 2nd unit.

BTW, Hawks have the third best defensive rating in the playoffs so far (Sixers are 5th)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’ve been posting different starting lineups for Philly but if they go with Thybulle in the starting lineup he’s gotta be productive defensively. He’s already a liability offensively for them but he can’t get into foul trouble and he can be aggressive defensively (Beal got him for three fouls in Game 5). I don’t know where Philly gets enough scoring or shooting with that lineup. As for OO, he’s definitely gonna get minutes as the backup 5 to make an impact vs their 2nd unit.

BTW, Hawks have the third best defensive rating in the playoffs so far (Sixers are 5th)
The Sixers did this to the Bulls when Rose got hurt. They ain't built for this without Jojo

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The Sixers did this to the Bulls when Rose got hurt. They ain't built for this without Jojo

Sixers have 3 main questions:

-How do you guard the Trae/Cap or Trae/JC lob?

-Where do you hide Curry?

-Most importantly how do you guard Trae?

If Embiid isn’t able to play it gets that much tougher to answer that question