Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So much talk was made about Thybuille, Simmons and Embiid on the defensive end, but does anybody else feel like Milwaukee has better defenders than the 76ers?

Holiday and Tucker on the perimeter with Lopez and Giannis in the interior. Definitely a bigger lineup.

On the offensive side, the ability to slow Kris Middleton down is going to make or break us. Giannis is going to get his… obviously. If Reddish can’t go, hopefully Huerter has some success, he’s a bit light though; listed at 190 giving up more than 30 lbs to Kris.

EDIT: who do y’all think Trae is going to guard :lupe:

MIL has quality defensive players. They defend differently than PHI, first their guards are bigger (Jrue and Middleton) and like Philly they’re tough and long up front with Giannis and Lopez. I don’t feel that they have better defenders (remember Philly had 3 All NBA defenders), but they are tough and Giannis is a walking DPOY candidate but I do think their lack of a bench and our quicker/smaller guards present a different set of issues for them.

We’re gonna give up some length to them and we have to be smart in our defensive assignments but make Giannis earn it from the FT line and make him shoot it (he shot 42% from the FT line vs BK and 28% from 3pt vs BK)

I think you’ll see Trae on PJ Tucker at times and on Jrue at times

Assuming Bogi is healthy:

Trae/Tucker
Bogi/Jrue
Huerter/Middleton
JC/Giannis
Capela/Lopez

And JC/Capela will both get their shot to guard Giannis

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ive never seen a crucifixion like they are doing to Ben Simmons :picard:

Shaq said he'd knock eem out :picard:

Talking heads saying, in words that cannot be confused or taken astray, "TRADE BEN SIMMONS" :picard:

Barkley teed off soon as the clock struck 0 and gave everyone the green light.

Keep in mind a bunch of these media cats were dikk riding Ben and/or giving him a major pass for his continued lack of shooting. Seems like now some may be over-correcting to save face. If I cared enough I'd dig through old footage, but ain't that deep. Ben a bum. :manny::pachaha:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
wxxupq879m671.png

:mjlol:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part that kills me about Simmons is that this is the 3rd playoff run that his lack of a jumpshot/ offensive game put a real ceiling on the 76ers. I just don't understand how after signing max money why you wouldn't work on that part of your game.

And yeah now is not the time to trade Simmons. Other GMs watch basketball too.