Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Starting to think the team is being wishy washy on Embiid’s status to make it tougher for the Hawks to game plan. Decent strategy but it’s torture on the fans lol

He’s certainly playing, the media and Hawks fans are running away with the narrative of him not playing which they think will allow for them to steal the series :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Thats what a lot of us Hawks brehs are expecting but what happens when we go PnR with Trae and John Collins? Does Philly switch or hope Thybulle can recover? And on the interior are the Sixers expecting Simmons to be a rim protector or keep Capela off of lobs in the paint?

I agree with you that the Thybulle, Simmons, Harris, Green & Curry lineup doesn’t have enough scoring for long stretches...it feels more like an end of game substitution lineup than a lineup to start games and sustain runs
We can easily show and recover on those pick and rolls, Dwight Howard can stop lobs to the rim for Capella or Collins while DG and Tobias can help off weak side for blocks and steals

And Trae is gonna turn the ball over a lot in this series, it’s gonna be impossible for him not to when we’re like number 2 in steals in the NBA

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We can easily show and recover on those pick and rolls, Dwight Howard can stop lobs to the rim for Capella or Collins while DG and Tobias can help off weak side for blocks and steals

And Trae is gonna turn the ball over a lot in this series, it’s gonna be impossible for him not to when we’re like number 2 in steals in the NBA

A lot of cap and the hottest of hot takes being posted in here is all I'm saying. Ima just sit back and watch it all play out.

:sas1:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Dwight gonna stay outta foul trouble long enough to do that? Remember y’all starting Simmons at the 5...we’re gonna attack him and your interior defense relentlessly in the paint off of lobs and probes in the paint.

I’ll continue to say it but Trae’s best asset is passing, he’s going to use Thybulle’s aggressive defense against him to set up our shooters. BTW, He’s been excellent with taking care of the ball so far

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
With Embiid, 6ers in 5
With Embiid coming back midway Philly in 5-6
ATL y’all had a good little run against the Knicks, excited to see y’all develop for next year :unimpressed:

what happens if Joel can’t go? :lupe:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I think it may be a toss up but according to Doc and Dwight he’s looking great and normal in practice already. I bet he’ll miss game 1, but it’s clearly just precautionary at this point. If it were do or die or if we were playing Brooklyn or somethin I bet he’d play

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Once again breh you don’t get to be the number 1 seed (beating out the likes of Brooklyn and Milwaukee) without being able to adapt to when Joel Embiid gets injured (It’s happened numerous times)

We’re good:mjlol:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Once again breh you don’t get to be the number 1 seed (beating out the likes of Brooklyn and Milwaukee) without being able to adapt to when Joel Embiid gets injured (It’s happened numerous times)

Your Sixers are a good squad...wanna see how Maxey, Shake and the rest of y’all bench plays in this series

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
No embiid, hawks finna send these nikkas packing :lolbron:

Folks finally waking up to how good Atlanta is with Trae and Nate mcmillian at the helm. These nikkas are not jokers.

hawks in 6

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I really feel like they sleeping on Bogi the most. Hunter has been a player that has given Philly issues in the past but Bogi is the player that Knicks fans will tell you is the one that will really kill you. Trae will be Trae but Bogi is the one who really makes any action to Trae extremely difficult

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I really feel like they sleeping on Bogi the most. Hunter has been a player that has given Philly issues in the past but Bogi is the player that Knicks fans will tell you is the one that will really kill you. Trae will be Trae but Bogi is the one who really makes any action to Trae extremely difficult

It’s crazy to think about but they didn’t see Bogi at all this year and only saw Hunter once back in January

I’m guessing Curry on Bogi? Maybe Green? I think Bogi’s gonna have a big series

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Knicks were full staffed breh. They were a pretty good overall squad. The Sixers were #1 because of Embiid. Nothing more, nothing less. Without him, the Sixers was good, closer to decent more than anything and that's fine but this is the playoffs. We hitting with 7 hittas and a savvy PnR expert vet in Lou Will. When we talk that shyt, we know we can back it up.

I really don't think y'all have the facilities for this without Jojo. I don't even think y'all will be as hard to beat as the Knicks without Jojo. The Knicks really had tremendous defenders 1-5 and most times outside of D. Rose and IQ. Philly plays guys like Seth, Dwight, Scott, and Harris has been someone we have abused in the past. I'll say this, I have much respect for Matisse and Ben, especially Ben. He's gonna be the player of focus. His offensive value makes him the centerpiece of our gameplan.

Maxey is another one we respect. Korkmaz as well. Dwight will get your team in trouble. We will run him off the floor. That's a promise too. I told Knicks fans what we was going to do to Randle and what he was. They argued and called me names. At the end, they called me right.

I really like our chances if Embiid is gone which I have a lot of reasons to believe he is and that he's doing an AD. He's not really healthy. I hope he is. It would be one hell of the series if he is.