Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
And unlike the Knicks we’re gonna hunt Trae I haven’t seen you address this at all:mjlit:

I already told you on pick and rolls the big is gonna stay back and drop into the paint, we don’t switch on pick and rolls, Matisse and Ben go over the screens and the big drops back, or we might just trap the hell out of him and force the TO

Bruh you realize this is easier said than done right? Any competent coach can hide a PG in a good defensive scheme. Y'all talking like Trae is a wing player or something, lol. What y'all gonna iso Thybulle, Maxey, or Danny Green?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
And unlike the Knicks we’re gonna hunt Trae I haven’t seen you address this at all:mjlit:

I already told you on pick and rolls the big is gonna stay back and drop into the paint, we don’t switch on pick and rolls, Matisse and Ben go over the screens and the big drops back, or we might just trap the hell out of him

Attacking Trae is a smart move but I’m not scared of your guards. Danny Green, Seth Curry, Maxey, Shake :yeshrug: None of those guys are great scorers

Thybulle is a great defender but he’s aggressive. Trae is gonna get him in foul trouble. Simmons has trouble with smaller guards and again, Trae is looking to pass to get his teammates involved, if y’all really want the ball out of his hands watch Bogi, Cap and JC feast. Trae off ball is just as dangerous if we let Bogi set us up

If Embiid can’t go and Simmons is your 5, y’all are gonna struggle in the half court

This one of the few series where we have a counter for everything y’all can throw at us. Not sure y’all can say that about us without Embiid

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
True. I'm not going to get too worried though until he looks like he's having issues moving or he actually misses a game.

Dre’s condition seems to be worsening while Joel’s is improving. We’ll see what happens tomorrow but that would be a major loss if Dre can’t go

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
My two cities, this will be fun for me :obama:

Sixers in 6

Thybulle vs Ice Trae is going to be must see tv.
Unless it’s just bullshyt officiating, I really feel like Tisse in gonna have dude in prison. He could be better at visually following crazy dribblers like Kyrie, but that isn’t really Trae.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Strawberry fanta? Change that to Zaxbys chicken strips or Chick fila Waffle fries. Fanta tho? That must be a Cobb Co thing

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Bruh you realize this is easier said than done right? Any competent coach can hide a PG in a good defensive scheme. Y'all talking like Trae is a wing player or something, lol. What y'all gonna iso Thybulle, Maxey, or Danny Green?
You do realize we have our guards set screens for Simmons, Tobi and Embiid to cause mismatches right?

There’s gonna be times where Trae gets stuck with switching onto one of them and the Hawks are gonna have to send doubles that leave Green and Curry wide open

Our whole offense is based on attacking the mismatch and forcing double teams, it’s what we want you to do. Are y’all saying y’all are never going to double this series?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You do realize we have our guards set screens for Simmons, Tobi and Embiid to cause mismatches right?

There’s gonna be times where Trae gets stuck with switching onto one of them and the Hawks are gonna have to send doubles that leave Green and Curry wide open

Our whole offense is based on attacking the mismatch and forcing double teams, it’s what we want you to do. Are y’all saying y’all are never going to double this series?
You underestimate how good Trae is at avoiding matchups but go right ahead. The knicks tried this and it was turnover mania.

Lol, like we care about Matisse or Maxey iso. LMAO!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Unless it’s just bullshyt officiating, I really feel like Tisse in gonna have dude in prison. He could be better at visually following crazy dribblers like Kyrie, but that isn’t really Trae.
He has never been able to guard him once during the year and now prison. I heard this chatter before, Knick fans...

No one can guard Trae Young. It's like fanbases have to learn the hard way all of the time.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
He has never been able to guard him once during the year and now prison. I heard this chatter before, Knick fans...

No one can guard Trae Young. It's like fanbases have to learn the hard way all of the time.
We just dealt with Bradley fukking Beal but Trae is untouchable gtfoh :russ: