Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let say Cam is cleared for this series...I’d really only want him in for specific periods of time/substitutions. It’s a lot to ask him to come back from an Achilles injury on top of coming back in the playoffs. But anything he can give us would be great
If he would play in place of Hill or Snell, that's all we need for right now

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If he would play in place of Hill or Snell, that's all we need for right now

I think this is the most realistic role we could expect at this point in the season but it's good to have another able body just incase someone is in foul trouble or something.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Clint is one of the best defensive big men in the league but he does it without fouling. He’s quick enough to stay with Joel on drives to the basket but big enough to bang with him in the post. Make no mistake, Joel will get his but can he defend Clint’s rim running on the other end? Can Joel hold up in the PnR in a one on one vs Trae on a bum knee? We’re gonna go after Joel if/when he plays.

Alotta very interesting matchups but Joel & Trae are clearly the top two storylines
And unlike the Knicks we’re gonna hunt Trae I haven’t seen you address this at all:mjlit:

I already told you on pick and rolls the big is gonna stay back and drop into the paint, we don’t switch on pick and rolls, Matisse and Ben go over the screens and the big drops back, or we might just trap the hell out of him and force the TO

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think this is the most realistic role we could expect at this point in the season but it's good to have another able body just incase someone is in foul trouble or something.
We will need him if we get further. Dre news is depressing. He is a difference maker in this series. Without him, Kevin starts which is better for our offense but bad for our defense.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We will need him if we get further. Dre news is depressing. He is a difference maker in this series. Without him, Kevin starts which is better for our offense but bad for our defense.

What happened with Dre? I saw him practice yesterday.

I saw him listed as questionable but he was questionable before Game 5 in NY too.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And unlike the Knicks we’re gonna hunt Trae I haven’t seen you address this at all:mjlit:

I already told you on pick and rolls the big is gonna stay back and drop into the paint, we don’t switch on pick and rolls, Matisse and Ben go over the screens and the big drops back, or we might just trap the hell out of him and force the TO
We seen every coverage on Trae. You guys was the ones box in 1 on Trae when he was a rookie. Ya'll keep talking as if Trae is the only one lethal