Get Hinge brehs :wow:

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
^^^
This is the best method. That’s also why I don’t get the whole “organic” thing. Once you take it offline it’s dating just like anything else.
Yeah, I think the "just meet women IRL!" ppl are looking at it like you're in some chatroom for hours at a time. Shoot a few messages, get her phone number, and get her off the app and in person as soon as possible. The women I went out with, including my now GF, told me straight up that they appreciated me being more forward about setting dates up. The other dudes messaging her ain't doing that 9 times out of 10

You can still meet ppl out and about, but if you know what you're doing you can go on far more dates in less time with Hinge. I booked 3 first dates in a weekend once, then decided never to do that again bc I was TIRED by Sunday lmao. Even if you're getting good matches you gotta pace yourself.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah, I think the "just meet women IRL!" ppl are looking at it like you're in some chatroom for hours at a time. Shoot a few messages, get her phone number, and get her off the app and in person as soon as possible. The women I went out with, including my now GF, told me straight up that they appreciated me being more forward about setting dates up. The other dudes messaging her ain't doing that 9 times out of 10

You can still meet ppl out and about, but if you know what you're doing you can go on far more dates in less time with Hinge. I booked 3 first dates in a weekend once, then decided never to do that again bc I was TIRED by Sunday lmao. Even if you're getting good matches you gotta pace yourself.
Yep……

Even if you don’t mean it. Taking the discussion offline shows a higher level of interest than back and forth on the app.

It also worked in a way that I was able to setup simple meet ups just to break the ice. Never ran into a situation where they expected a full on date the first time meeting in person.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
How do you meet women on xvideos? Can you break it down?
look at a sloppy whore's profile, see if she has contact info,obv. keep your fingers crossed it ain't a prostitute, I lucked out, we exchanged vids and agreed to meet up, we met up and that was it :manny:

Wouldn't date her, don't wanna see her again, but it was that easy, gross but easy

post nut clarity is biblical, ain't it @MMS ?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Word. Met a legit throat GOAT nympho off hinge. bytch would suck me dry, have my piece in her tonsils (pause) all teary eyed like it was the head Olympics, every time she came over. :wow:

I had to cut her off though, broad was a complete looney tune. Also, one day my homie was leaving my crib as she was coming through and told me she got dropped off by some hood nikkas, HUGE red flag. I ain't wanna be caught lacking on some set up shyt. She was THICK af though with a round plump ass and could take dikk extremely well. A nikka would be pounding this broad from back like she owed me money, she aint squirm nor fidget, just yelling hella loud that I know for a FACT my neighbors would hear each time. I would fukk this bytch for a good hour and after some time past and we smoked some kush, she'd want more. :wtf:

After a while I just completely ghosted her after some silly shyt she did but the broad musta messaged me 3 times after that "hey", "what you up to", "hey". Aint respond til this day, could easily hit her back up but naw. bytch musta been a real life succubus, I had to cut her loose man. :francis:
:feedme: