Get Hinge brehs :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@A Pimp Named Slickback will using Hinge help me get a lot of women even though I have social anxiety and self esteem issues?
ill be candid, if you are not mentally and spiritually solid, approaching women let alone dealing with them will be more hassle than it is worth to you

you think a woman will fix your problems but you are sorely mistaken. Your problems to me stem from your ideas of yourself ruling over you.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
ill be candid, if you are not mentally and spiritually solid, approaching women let alone dealing with them will be more hassle than it is worth to you

you think a woman will fix your problems but you are sorely mistaken. Your problems to me stem from your ideas of yourself ruling over you.
Exactly. It's night and day. When I had mental health issues and was spiritually confused, I still had women but 95 percent of those situations ended terribly

The rest faded away eventually but amicably

One of the things I learned is a lack of confidence and self respect is very noticeable. Me seeing some of these women irl once they look at me. Even looking at some of these profiles

That made me think of how insecure and desperate I was years ago. That alone pushed women away. And what I see now with these sad women is what women probably saw in me before 2022

And if that didn't, then the toxic ones used that to see what they could pimp out of me. Validation, complimentary venting sessions, attention, all of that

Once you have self-love, something higher than yourself (relax atheists this is proven) and a purpose in life, you are like 90 percent more likely to have a fulfilling life

You perceive everything differently. You're healthy holistically. You put yourself first. You don't live for women more than you do for yourself and your genuine happiness

We can only give so much game tho. I only give unsolicited advice when I've lived through situations. Some people listen to me, some people get annoyed

But you know what the Word says about listening to counsel and planting seeds. That's all I can do

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

@MMS what do you mean by myself ruling over me?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS what do you mean by myself ruling over me?
your ideas of who you are, are not who you are. This is the first and most abysmal trap of "pride" It works in both directions both the extremely proud and even the meek.

IE: you say you have social anxiety, therefore it must be true

I say you have unresolved stress that makes you not feel comfortable in public. If it's your appearance work on your body. If it's how well you speak in public, get in a mirror and start rehearsing lines and watch yourself (ask someone for help). If you are generally scared of other people, read the bible (no weapon formed against you will prosper), etc

the point is, you need to affirm the right things about yourself. And the things you don't like you need to just actively work on. You are not the only one with those issues so don't feel lesser for it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
your ideas of who you are, are not who you are. This is the first and most abysmal trap of "pride" It works in both directions both the extremely proud and even the meek.

I say you have unresolved stress that makes you not feel comfortable in public. If it's your appearance work on your body. If it's how well you speak in public, get in a mirror and start rehearsing lines and watch yourself (ask someone for help). If you are generally scared of other people, read the bible (no weapon formed against you will prosper), etc

the point is, you need to affirm the right things about yourself. And the things you don't like you need to just actively work on. You are not the only one with those issues so don't feel lesser for it.
:obama:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

This is a small example of why reading the Bible isn't a bad thing to do. Even if someone doesn't believe in God, there's life advice in there. The best life advice anywhere

Life and death is in the power of the tongue. You gotta always try to speak life

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
hinge is cool but they always asking what are you looking for in the 2nd message lol..like damn bytch can we exchange pleasantries first lol you need to relax
That's why you gotta hit them with a joke or something going off their prompts first message

If they give you energy, ask for that number delicately and watch magic happen

Gotta make these women comfortable and validate their feelings

Look up Lil Goodie validate feelings on tiktok. Game is game